One of us one of the people

(This is also posted on my tumblr so if you haven't read it there it will be on here as well)
You were unlike your siblings and parents as you had been born human and not navi like your siblings or gained an avatar body like your father. You had always felt out of place within your family and clan. You could not do what all your siblings and parents could do, constantly feeling left out as there always seemed to be family moments you missed out on. There were times when you were involved with family matters that brought a smile to your face, but there were times when you couldn't go due to some navi still having a dislike for humans, and you are clearly human. It was easy for you to understand the whole matter and enjoy helping from the sidelines as it allowed you to be included.

y/n" ......."It was a bright early morning, and you had gotten out of bed as you didn't want to be late you soon got dressed and grabbed your small mask. You soon walked outside of your shack running into Norm.

norm" Good morning, kiddo." Norm waved towards you as he made his way towards you. Norm had become you, your sibling's uncle, he was looking out for you When you were here.
y/n"Hello, Uncle Norm, it's good to see you are up and about," you gave Norm a smile, You soon noticed Norm was holding a sack in his hands. Norm had noticed you were looking at the sack in his hands.

norm" Hey, can you bring this to your father and Moat? They had asked for these things? It seems like your grandmother has been trying to understand the humans.more."
y/n " that amazing" norm could tell you were upset about something and he knew what made you upset, it was the lack of avatar body. norm was one of few adults you seek out for guidance, about matters you didn't fell like bring up to your parents. He knew all about your feelings and thoughts of the matter of your life here.

y/n" Sure, I can do that for you, Uncle Norm. Is there anything you wish for me to bring or pass on a message to my father or anyone else?" you had soon taken the sack, and soon from norm hands as you were getting ready to leave.
Norm"no that all for now"

Y/n " yes sir" Norm had give that reason as he pat your head, and soon enough you had taken off towards home tree. It kinda of sucked that you lived separate from your family, due to safety concerns for you but there were times when you could sleep over. After some walking you soon reach home tree where you were greeted by two warriors who were on portal.

warrior " Who goes there .... oh it you y/n sorry for the rude greeting" the warriors had their arrows target towards you but soon lower them, after seeing it was you.

y/n " it okay" the warriors had soon moved aside allow you to walk into the village, with the sack you were carrying in your hands. Soon enough you had walked heading towards the family home.

y/n" hey I'm home" you had soon reached the family home to hear your siblings talking, they all soon looked at you and smiled when seeing you.
Tuk" y/n you are finally here I missed you" tuk spoke cheerful towards you and soon ran towards you, dropping what she was doing to be with you.
Lo'ak " oh come on you saw her yesterday tuk it not like she been gone for weeks on ended" lo'ak speaking in a teasing tone toward tuk which got him a look from neteyam.

Y/n " hello tuk tuk and be nice Lo"
lo'ak " yes sis"

Kiri " hey sis come sit with me and have some breakfast"

Y/n " sure K I will love that" you soon walked into the home dropping the sack by the entrance but making sure it got in no one way. you soon sat down near kiri she gave you a soft smile.

Neteyem" hey baby sis"
y/n " hey teyem" you were looking at your sibling and saw they were wearing new clothes that seem to be match in color.

Y/n " oh when did you all get new clothes"