Date nights - female navi (modern au)

Jake x reader x neytiro

Romantic dinner

Date night will be romantic dinners outside of the home. Jake will reviser a spot at the couples favorite restaurant, while neytiro make sure everything completed before date night. Neteyem will be paid for babysit his siblings or bring the one in charge for everyone. He would be give money for pizza from his dad and extra money from you. Date night gave you three time away from home and the kids, and letting you guys to be romantic and close together. The guys will spend the whole night showing how much the love you and up showing them how much you love them.

Jake x reader x Tsu'tey x neytiro

Greenhouse Picnic

Date night will be in green house that the family owns. Neytiro and Tsu'tey will cook the meals for the picnic as it was your date idea this time. Jake will pick the music for the entertainment of the night. Neteyam is the babysitter for the night as he is responsible for his younger siblings, and making sure the house is good when you all return home. Take out will be order for the kids to have so they are not fighting over, what to make for dinner. The date would be a wonderful and fun night as you got time with your mates, and time to remember old memories and new ones. The guys will take turns have alone time with your during the date.

Jake x reader x Tsu'tey

Drive in moving

This had started when you guys were younger dating and still went on when you all, become adults and had a family of your own as well. The movie didn't matter to anyone as along, as it was a date night it was good. Like always neteyam is the one on command of everyone, until the adults return pizza was brought for them to eat and enjoy. Tsu'tey will get the car ready making sure everything was ready for the date, Jake will be in changer of food and drinks he knew what his wife loves. You will get the pillows and blankets making sure they were clean and soft for the date. There will be cuddle and kisses during the date night,as the guys were doing their best be good husbands.

Tonowari x reader x neytiro

Dinner at waterfront restaurant

Dates night will be very fancy and romantic, it will take place a restaurant that overlook the beautiful ocean. All seafood bases food and live music playing as well. Tonowair will make the calls to get the table, while ronol made sure everyone was free for the night. Ao'nung will be the babysitter him, tsyeria, and Rotxo will take turns taking, care of their baby brother and the house. Tonowair and ronol will dress up in good suits knowing your love it when they dress up, and then you will wear one of your many beautiful dresses. Dates will involve kissed and holding hands just making sure everyone having a good time.

Tonowair x Jake x reader x Neytiro x ronol

Dinner at fancy restaurant on the beach

Date night are fancy and very romantic the guys make sure the night is special for you, and they fight over who laying fro the bill during that date night. Tonowair and Jake will call the restaurant and get a table for the date night as it was their rule for the date night, and then neytiro and ronol will be in changer of other stuff for the night. Neteyam and aonung would be the babysitter for the night as they are the oldest and responsible ones of the siblings at the moment. You will order food for the kids as they set a sibling movie night. You and the guys will dress up fancy for the kids and it was matching colors which was the date night rule along with not fighting between husbands. The night will be filled with fun and romance, the guys will spend all the date night showing you how much they love you. Date night are amaz for you as it allowed you to have some bonding time with your husbands, making new memories and remembering old memories as well.