No longer alone

Rotxo didn't have a family like everyone else he had once had a mother but she had dead during child birth, and his father was unknown to him and everyone else. He had used to have a care taker but once he gotten older he started taking care of himself, as his caretaker had a family of her own but she still made sure to check in on the boy every day. He did feel like he was alone seeing all his friends and other kids with their parents and sibling and it was just him, all by himself. Tsireya and aonung will invited him over for meal at their house and to spend the night as well, they felt bad that boy was alone all the time same went with ronal and tonowari.

Lo'ak " hey let play this game where we each get to ask each other questions, so we can get to know each other better" Rotxo had went to meet with aonung and tsireya as all three of them are helping the sully kids and spider adapt to village.

Aonung "sure it will be fun and it better then watching you fall off an IIu again"

Tsireya " aonung be nice we will love to play this game"

Neteyam " then come on we can find place to sit and start this game" soon the group had sat down on a spot they had found on the beach all of them sitting in a circle. Everyone had started asking question and getting to know each other.

Ao'nung "this is for spider"

Spider " go ahead dude asking away"

Ao'nung " so who are your family we see Neytiri and Jake refer you as their nephew, but you don't look like either one of them" soon spider and the sulky kids had started laughing at Ao'nung question.

Ao'nung"'okay that was a stupid question"

Spider " no you see my birth parents were about the RDA but were killed, I was later taken in my norm and Tsu'tey were already soon they had adopted ten when I turned a year old"

Ao'nung " oh"

Spider " yes i never knew of my parents but norm and Tsu'tey are my parents and have taken good care of me"

Kiri " I'm in the same boat was spider my mom had been killed and I never knew of my father, but Jake and Neytir stepped up and become my mom and dad"

Tsireya " you two are blessed with wonderful families"

Tuk " hey Rotox I heard some adults say you don't have a mommy or daddy is that true or are they away will they be coming back"

Neteaym " Tuk"

Tuk " sorry"

Rotxo " I think I'm going for a walk I don't feel like playing anymore"

Tsireya " no stay rotxo we can play a different game"

Loak " yeah there are many games we use to play we can do one of them..." rotxo soon got up and started walking away.

Loak " wait rotxo dude come back..."

Aonung " just leave him be everyone he needs time to himself he dealing with a lot of lose" Kiri and spider looked at each other they knew, the feeling of losing a parent or not knowing a parent at all.

Rotox " I should of stayed leaving like that was rude, they were just trying to be nice toward me and I ran off"

???? " hey dude" Rotox soon turned around and saw spider and Kiri standing there. It seems like they had come after him, none of the three teens said anything.

Rotox "hey you can all join me if you wish or no"

Kiri " thank you we came to see how you were doing"

Rotox " I don't know all of you are so lucky to have parents and family"

Spider " we are sorry dude if we knew I would of said something else"

Rotox " no it okay you have all rights to talk about you parents and families"

Kiri " we know how you feel either me or spider got to meet our moms before they were taken, from us and our dads ... are man of mystery that best words for them"

Rotox " I never got to meet my mom and my dad is unknown not even ronal knows"

Kiri " I know how to feels to not know your dad"

Spider " my dad is not a good guy either but my mom was an amazing women"

Rotox " my mom as well she was kindheart and amazing"

Kiri " my mom was smart and outspoken she fought for what was right"

Rotox " all our mothers sound amazing I wish they were here with us"

Neytiri " they never left us Rotox they are still with us watching over with with the great mother"

Rotox " thank you guys until now I always felt alone"

Spider " wow you have so many friends and clan members that care about you"

Rotox " yes but I always felt alone like I will never have some who can relate to me or have a family like all of you"

Spider "you can join my family if you wish"

Rotox " no o don't want to be rude on your fathers "
Spider " it okay and my dads have noticed you, and have spoken to Ronal and tonowair so we might be in lucky"

Rotox " thank you"

Kiri " come you are invited to dinner by my mother and there not denying her offer" Rotox soon smiled as all three teens had gotten up, and soon headed to the sully home. Where everyone else was waiting for their return at night norm had invited Rotox to stay their home. The boy agreed to it as spider said it will be fun and good. Months later Norm and tsutey become his guardians, they soon started treating him like a second son. It seems like Rotox was no longer alone he had dads who cared about him, with many aunts and uncles cousins as well. He finally realized he was no longer alone. He was given gifts they represent his new family the omatcayia and humans, he had become the happiest boy knowing he will always have people looking out for him and there when he need them as well.