Journey of motherhood

The journey of motherhood had came to your when neteyam and kiri were brought into the family, but soon everything had changed when had your own son lo'ak. Soon your journey in racing your sons lo'ak and neteyam along with daughter kiri had become something special for you. As you had been able to understand all your children and see their own personalities. Getting to know all of your children had helped you form a great bond with them, as they were able to see you understood them.
Keep reading

Y/n " ....." it was a storm day as raining was pouring down from the skies and thunder storm was going on outside, you were home alone with the kids as your mates were away at the moment. You had been snapped out of your thoughts when you heard crying it was lo'ak cry you had learned all your kids cries and that was lo'ak cry. In a flash you go up on your feet and face to your son aid, picking him up from his crib.

y/n " Hush baby mama is here everything will be fine" lo'ak was crying he had been scared of the storm, you soon grabbed a basket that was holding some blanket, you placed loak down on the bed. you had made sure all the window curtain flaps were sealed tight along with the curtain door leading in the bedroom you shared with you mates.

???? " mama" you soon saw neteyam and kiri they were scared as well, then thunder stoke again they ran towards you for comfort. you picked them up and went back towards the bed.

y/n " hush my babies mama is here she will keep you all safe"

kiri " mama I'm scared can I stay with you" you were holding lo'ak in your arms trying to relax him, as he was still crying a bit but it dead down.
Neteyam " yes can we sleep with you tonight"

y/n " sure babies now why don't we all get comfortable wrap yourself in those blanket" Neteyam and kiri each grabbed one and you soon grabbed one as well. making sure it was keeping lo'ak warm and safe, the kids seem to be comfortable. Thunder had happened again making lo'ak cry again.

neteyam " mama maybe singing a song will make him"

y/n " you are right sweetie" you soon started humming a song that your use to listen to when you were younger, it was the lullaby your parents sang to you when you were younger. ( You'll be in my heart).

Y/n " come on stop your crying it will be alright, just take my hand and hold it tight I will protect you from all around you .. I will be here don't you cry" Neteyam and kiri had moved closer towards you as you sang the song, they felt comfort from you, you soon looked down at them and kissed their foreheads. You had look at neteyam to see he was still up.

Y/n " you will be in my heart no matter what they say" you soon kissed his forehead making him smile and yawn. He soon had fallen asleep in your arms, soon someone came into room it was Jake and neytiri they were looking at you.

neytiri " we came home right away we will been home sooner, but we got ..."

y/n " dry off and come to bed the kids will be sleeping with us tonight"

Jake " yes love" Jake and neytiri had gotten dried off and son came to bed, Jake picked up kiri let her rest on his chest and neytiri did the same for Neteyam.All of them were asleep but lo'ak who was still awake and looking at you, you still hummed the song as you laid down with him on your chest as the both of you soon had fallen asleep together. Motherhood had become your new journey in life along with journey of being some mate and wife, you knew this journey was going to be easy and hard but that was not going to scare you away. This had become your happiness but like any other happiness it wouldn't last for long, and soon enough problems and sadness will come upon you and everyone you love.