Our son (2)

It has been years since you and Tsu'tey had become a mated pair and soon welcome you, adopted son spider. Life was going very well for the family and the clan or as well as it can be for living here on pandora. Motherhood had become of something happy and chaos for you, as spider is a kid that brought you and tsutey pride and joy.

Y/n " ummm"it was bright morning in the forest of pandora, you had risen up form bed not feeling so well.

Spider " morning mom"

Y/n " morning honey" you had entered the common area room to see spider was already up he had even made breakfast for the family.

Spider " are you feeling okay mom"

Y/n " I don't know my spider I woke up this morning not feeling so well"

Spider " maybe after breakfast you could go see tshaik moat maybe she will find out what the matter, I heard uncle norm will be there as well helping around"

Y/n " sure my son I will do that now where is your father"

Spider " rounding up the young warriors for training with him and uncle Jake I had made breakfast for the family"

Y/n " that is so nice you are wonderful cook spider"

Spider " thank you mom"

Y/n " now let' eat but bring some fruit for your father" spider had nodded his head as the two of your aye breakfast. You soon parted ways from him as you were heading toward the healer hut as you helped around there,but this time you were going to the hut a patient.

Moat " oh y/n welcome"

Kiri " hello aunt y/n it good you are here today can I help you around today or learn from you"

Y/n " hello sweetie well I'm not here at the moment to be helpful I'm here for some medical advice"

Moat " what the matter y/n"

Y/n " well I haven't been feeling well lately and very sluggish as well along with some other stuff as well" moat soon looked at you she soon guided your toward a empty mat.

Moat " kiri get norm spellman for me and you y/n lay down for me" you soon nodded your head and lay down as moat was checking for any problems she soon stoped when she reached your stomach and looked at you, she soon grabbed your right wrist and was counting.

Norm " you called for me moat"

Moat " yes I need you to scan y/n stomach with the human device of yours"

Norm " sure" kiri was looking with worry on her face she was soon joined by neytiri and Tuk who had heard of what was happening, as norm was scaring you as surprise expressions showed up on his face.

Y/n " what the matter"

Moat " well it seems like the great mother has blessed you my child you are pregnant"

Y/n " what are you sure"

Norm " positive here the scan you are pregnant" you had jolted up from where you were laying and looked at the pad soo a smile growing on your face.

Neytiri " y/n are you okay"

Y/n " I'm good I just never thought this was positive to happen ever in my life"

Kiri " wait so spider going to be a big brother wait do uncle Tsu'tey and spider know"

Y/n " no they don't know I'm pregnant"

Moat " then you should tell them yourself Tsu'tey will be happy about the new" you soon smiled everyone was happy about the new you couldn't wait to share the news of your pregnancy with your husband and son. You had to wait for their arrival from training to share the new.

Tuk " they are back they are back"

Y/n " thank you Tuk"

Kiri " come on let's go see them" you and the group soon left to go greet the group that came back from their lesson.

Tsu'tey " hello my love"

Y/n " hello how was the lesson today"

Tsu'tey " are som is doing well but he told me you were sick this morning is everything well"

Y/n " yes where is our son"

Spider " over here mom how are you feeling"

Y/n " good I have some news to share with you both right now come with me" you soon dragged Tsu'tey and spider away from everyone.

Spider " what the matter mom"

Tsu'tey " yes tell us did something come up with the test"

Y/n " yes something did come up that I have share with you both ... I'm pregnant you are going to be a father again and you are going to be a big brother"

Spider " heck yeah I'm going to be a big brother" spider has yelled loudly getting everyone attention he was so happy about the new.

Tsu'tey " this is wonderful day my son become a warrior and my wife pregnant with a new addition of our family" spider and Tsu'tey soon hugged you happy about the new, soon the rest of the family heard the news had become happy about it as well.the rest of the family had become happy about the news as well that they hard a newest family member will be joking their family line.