Guardian - female navi

It was a normal day at home tree as you were leading a weaving class with your kids and spider as they wanted to know, how to weave small basket to carry berries and fruits in so they came to asked you. Right away you agree to help them learn as it was your responsibility as an adult on the clan to help the younger generation learn the ways of the clan. The kids were listening in well as they were following your ever move and make their own type of basket and it was cute for you.

Tsu'tey " hello y/n" you soon looked up to see Tsu'tey and norm standing there the kids has stopped their work, as they looked at the two new arrivals near the home.

Spider" sempu and dad" spider had gotten up and ran towards his dad happy to see them as they were gone when he has woken up this morning.

Norm " hello kiddo have you been on your best behavior for y/n"

Spider " yes I have"

Y/n " he has been a good kid norm"

Tsu'tey " y/n there is something we wish to speak to you about"

Y/n " children we are done with weaving today why don't you all go play with the other kids or explore"

Neteyam " okay mama" the kids has cleaned up their mess right away as they herd they could go play right now, and they were feeling like playing a game of tag.

Y/n " stay close to home" the kids had nodded their heads and soon ran off to finals good place to okay some of hunan games jake and told them about, a few days ago that they started playing even more these days.

Norm " thank your for sending the kids away we don't need the children hearing of this topic"

Y/n " your both sound very serious so what the matter my friends"

Tsu'tey " we can to ask you a favor they relates to spider"

Y/n " oh okay is the boy okay"

Norm " spider is fine for now"

Tsu'tey " we came to ask you if something happen to us will you take spider in and rise him as one of your own"

Y/n " ........"

Norm " it just in case something happens to anyone of us we will need someone to take care of spider for us if we both are no longer here"

Y/n " I will be honored but why me"

Tsu'tey " because spider love you and always love to come see you and the kids, you let he spend night here when I'm busy on trips with the warrior and when norm is busy with work"

Norm " you have been helping him become one of the people as well"

Y/n " do Jake and Neytrio know of this"

Tsu'tey " yes we asked them as well and they agreed to it as well"

Y/n " if anything happen to you and I hope nothing bad those I, will make sure spider stays safe from the RDA and any other harm"

Norm " thank you" norm and tsutey had smiled at you, as they knew of anything happened to them spider will have a family to care for him.

Kiri " hey mama can spider stay for dinner tonight and have a sleepover pretty please"

Y/n " yes but spider has to ask his dads"

Spider " dads can I stay over and have dinner please"

Norm " sure sweetie I have a important meeting with your uncles and aunts, and your dad is ...."

Tsu'tey " I have to go on camp trip with the young warriors"

Spider " aww you are leaving again"

Tsutey " don't worry son we will be home once again, don't worry and when I'm home I will taking you flying on my ikran"

Spider "'okay dad" the kids were happy that spider will be spending the night as all their fathers, will be gone for a while. Even due spider was not your son you, still care for him and would do anything to keep him safe and having a happy life .