My children- they see me & i see them

Life has changed for the couple after entered motherhood and fatherhood, because now they all had a new cause to fight for and that was for the children. As they had become their parents whole world being love and care for by their mother aimi and protect by their fathers they hero of the war that existed before their birth. The kids had leaned many thing from all four of their parents and took these life lessons to heart but, even the children were able to help their parents learn something as well.

?????? " mama" aimi was doing some exploring and hunting for some herbs that were at the moment hard to find, she soon looked up to see her two daughter coming racing toward her.

Aimi " hello my beautiful daughter what do I owe this lovely visit"

Tuk " we came to see you mama"

Aimi " oh"

Kiri " well I'm came to find you to see if we can have some lessons and Tuk tagged along"

Tuk " I want to learn as well I want to become great healer like mama"

Aimi " well you girls are free to join me now come along" the girls had smile and soon ran after aimi as she started walking away. The girls really enjoyed having their time with aimi as they got to have bonding time with her without anything or anyone interrupting their time or taking away her attention.

Tuk " mama can you tell us who you meet and daddies again"

Kiro " yes mom tells us"

Aimi " haven't your girls got bored hearing that story your brothers have"

Tuk and Kiri " no"

Aimi " fine well I meet you sempus (neytiro and tsutey) when he as a little child all our moms were friends, and we soon become as a result we were always going on adventures together and having fun"

Tuk " cool what about daddy"

Aimi " well meet him after running into him when he was with uncle norm and aunt Grace, you dad had gotten us spotted by scary and mighty Thanator ... we then ran for our lives and your daddy kept me safe"

Kiri " so dad put you in danger and you still fall in love with them how does that work"

Aimi " love it very confusing my sweet daughter one day you will be in love, with someone who caught you attention"

Kiri " I will never fall in love mom never"

Aimi " that what I said when I was your age my daughter and now looked where I'm three wonderful mates and bunch of wonderful children, that make my life amazing and I wouldn't give it for anything else in my life" the girls smiled at Aimi comment soon the mother and daughter found the herbs underwater, Aimi had taught her daughter the correct way to hold their breath under water and right way to cut the herbs free.

Aimi " you girls did amazing today soon enough your grandmother will start teaching your the tshaik way"

Kiri " what about you and uncle avorke"

Aimi " we will be there as well my girls we will be there for help and support" soon the mother and daughters had reached the village.

????? " mama" Aimi soon looked up to see her three sons coming running toward her, they all soon stopped when they reached her.

Aimi " hello my boys"

Neteyam " here let us help you"

Spider " hey mama we just arrived home and saw you three coming up"the boys had helped take some of the baskets from their mom or their sisters.

Aimi " it seems like you three had a good day"

Loak " oh yes we can a amazing day mom"

Spider " dads took us for our warrior training it was fun"

Aimi " oh did they are you three mighty warriors yet"

The boys " no"

Aimi " good I don't need any of my children growing up so fast" Aimi soon smiled as she and children soon made their way back home, the kids were all being helpful and telling stories of their day.

Jake " well hello there beautiful"

Aimi " hello my husband" Jake soon kissed you on the lips happy to have his wife and daughter home.

Neytiro " ma Aimi you are finally home"

Aimi " you are acting like I was never planning to come home"

Neytiro " well we can worry about about the safety of our mate and daughters"

Tuk " we had a fun day daddy"

Neytiro " that amazing my daughter"

Tsu'tey " welcome home ma yawne it seems like our daughter joined you"

Aimi " hello Tsu'tey so I heard you all took our sons out for their warrior training"

Tsu'tey " yes we did and they are good but still need some training"

The boys " hey"

Tsu'tey " you at good fighter my sons hut need more training to become like me or neytiro"

Jake " oh you can become like me"

Neytiro " you don't want become like Jake"

Loak " I do"

Jake " that my boy" the children and aimi started laughing, at Jake comment. Soon all three man got into a small argument with each other making Aimi shake her head at them, they are fools but they are her fools. The children soon started goofing off with their children making Aimi smile she loves her mates and her children, she will not change this for the world.