Grandpa and family - pure of heart (3)

The group had been lead through the forest by the children that had found them, they didn't know if these kids were going to help them or would get caught taken prisoner. The top of their worries was getting into deeper trouble with the clan, even due there might be some hate so the deaths of the ones they lost. There was something on Grace and Quaritch mind and that was Tuk, her hairstyle and smile remind them so much of you, she had hairstyles that you wore when you were younger and her smile was just like you.

Loak " we are almost there a bit more walking"

Lyle " wow this is a lot of walking I didn't know the clan,had moved so far away"

Neteyam " yes after the RDA had burned the forest we called home we had to move far away, for the safety of everyone many lives had been lost and many were hurt as well"

Grace " that horrible"

Tuk " are mama and daddies were out there when it happened they ran and escaped that, when we knew the mean humans were back"

Lopez " mean humans"

Tuk " yes that name on your uniform they are the meanies our family fights against all but me"

Spider " because you are to young Tuk"

Tuk " no fair"

Kiri " well Tuk you can help me and grandma with the healing that can be helpful, mama is helping as well"

Tuk " really"

Loak " yes you know mama will be fine with it" Soon the sunlight that was covering them soon went away as everyone looked up to see storm clouds.

Neteyam " this is not good"

Z dog " what the matter it ran it rain here right"

Spider " yes but the rain but those are storm clouds and they don't look good" soon the sounds of thunder and lightning had been heard scaring everyone, Tuk had soon clinging to Lo'ak arm scared of the sound.

Lo'ak " don't worry Tuk it will be okay" soon skies had open up as rain started falling down on everyone and everything and the storm was coming as well.

Neteyam " follow is we cam find some cover there was some cave over there" neteyam had picked up Tuk as the girl was very small and wouldn't be able to keep us a everyone started running for some cover, as they were raining they were making sure to be careful.

Z dog " ahh"

Prager " z" z had ran and tripped over a tree branch sending her fall onto the ground

Lo'ak " spider come help"

Spider " on it come on we can help you"

Zdog " sure" z was soon helped up as the two boys helped her may their way towards a cave.

Kiri " here one we can stay inside and it will be safe" most of the group had ran into the cave while quaritch was outside waiting.

Quairtch " here I got her boys getting inside"

Lo'ak " understood"

Z dog " thank you kids I owe you" quaritch soon helped z dog get into the cave and soon rest her down, while Prager tries to find something to help her.

Kiri " I can help I know a thing or two"

Prager " sure' Kirk had found some herbs in the cave and soon crushed them with some water and rock, making them inot a paste and soon place it on the cuts.

Z dog " wow you are a good healer kid"

Kiri " thank you my mom helped me learn she very smart and good healer"