Forgiveness is not easy

Lo'ak didn't have the best of relationship with his families and clans. All of lo'ak life he had been compared to his other siblings by his father and clan elders. Lo'ak had gotten use to father common words to him " you brought shame to this family" it came to a point where it didn't break Lo'ak heart anymore to hear his dad say that, with his mother glaring or hissing that him. Lo'ak had felt alone in the world thinking he was the only one treated like that until he meet you the daughter of ronal and tonowair. You had faced the cold treatment of your mother and distance from your father as you were never like your older sibling you were never brave like aonung and Rotxo, and you were seen as not as beautiful like Tsyeria. It had come a point in your life when you started staying in the back and use to the treatment you had gotten.

Y/n "........" you had ran off crying like a child after getting yelled at by your parents for something you didn't do, but did they listen no they're didn't that all.

????? " y/n" you soon looked behind you and saw Lo'ak standing there he soon sat near your grabbing your right hand and holding it.

Lo'ak " I heard what happened"

Y/n " I did my best Lo'ak you have to know that I did my best"

Lo'ak " I know you did I know don't cry"

Y/n " how did thing go between you and your parents after the warrior caught you with payakan"

Lo'ak " once again I brought shame to my family and father name you know my dad said he should, strip me of sully make to teach me a lesson right ... so I might no longer be a sully"

Y/n " my mother said the same thing but I was never her daughter these are the day I miss my grandmother, she also loves me no matter what and she gave me the love my parents couldn't or didn't"

Lo'ak " I have to agree my only fan in the family mow it my grandmother"

Y/n " you know Lo'ak if I ever have kids I don't want to become like my parents I want to stand u0 for my kids, when they are blame for something they didn't do and see how they see the world verse being a judge"

Lo'ak " I know you feel y/n I fear becoming like my dad and start a dangerous cycle"

Y/n " since you and your clan arrived here Lo'ak you had changed my life for the better and you saw me when other here didn't .... You even call me beautiful I have never heard anyone boy call me that"

Lo'ak " because you are beautiful y/n you shouldn't listen to what other say you are very beautiful, I and the great mother know that those who don't are blind"

Y/n " thank you Lo'ak":

Lo'ak " I have to thank you as well you have not seen me a freak and listen to me when I was saying payakan was not evil, you even came after me when o stormed away from everyone and came to meet him"

Y/n " ma Lo'ak you are not a freak you are someone special"

Lo'ak " thank you ma y/n"

Y/n " I see you Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " I see you y/n" there was a strong bond between the two as you and Lo'ak sat there until you both had to return to your homes, as the night air got cold. That night you and Lo'ak had seen there are a tighter bond between you two a bond that was meant to be.

Next couple days

Lo'ak " y/n listen I know this might sound childish but I need to ask you something"

Y/n " sure what the matter Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " I want to be with you y/n for the rest of my life you have made me happier and seen me .... I know this might sound like child bedtime story but I think you are my soulmate"

Y/n " oh Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " I know this was stupid forget anything I said"

Y/n " no idiot I know you and only you as well I think eywa has brought us together for a special purpose" you and Lo'ak want to speak with your parents who were with your older siblings who had entered some courtships.

Lo'ak " hello everyone"

Jake " boy what are you doing here I thought I told you to watch you sister"

Lo'ak " she with grandmother father they are both safe"

Tonowari " why have you two come here ruining this meeting for your older siblings"

Y/n " we are sorry but there is something we wish to ask"

Ronal " speak child you are wasting our time"

Lo'ak " i amd y/n wish to become mates and entered a courtships like our siblings here"

Jake " how dare you come here and steal the spotlight from your brother and sister don't you have no shame"

Lo'ak " dad listen I truly care for y/n and she care for me"

Neytiri " shame both you to overstep us and speak this tone to your parents"

Y/n " please hear us out we are your children"

Ronal " you have always failed being my daughter why can't you do anything right"

Y/n " mom"

Tonowari " none of us will approve of this Union"

????? " I will approve of the union" Mo'at and Tuk soon shown themselves it seems like they had heard and saw everything.

Mo'at " this is true love here and over there those kids have love but not love for the ones they are meant to mate"

Neytiri " mom stay out of this"

Neteyam " Lo'ak stop acting like kid you barley know her"

Lo'ak " like you barely know Tsyeira don't lie big bro we all know you love someone else"

Jake " neteyam is this true"

Neteyam " no he lies father he just mad he can't have what he wants"

Tsyeira " sister mom and dad will decide for you"

Y/n " no our parents shouldn't have to decide for us we can fall in love with who we want like Jake and neytiri"

Tonowari " enough if you and Lo'ak become mates you are no longer my daughter"

Y/n " dad"

Jake " same goes for you Lo'ak of you mate with her you are no longer my son and no longer a sully"

Neytiri "if you both choice these paths you can never be an olo"eythan or warrior for Lo'ak and healer or tshaik for you girl will you give that up"

Y/n and Lo'ak " yes"

Jake " then leave these homes and never come back" Lo'ak could tell you were about i cry but he soon took your hand,and son walked away with you but your guys sibling tied to follow but you were stopped by ronal.

Ronal " don't follow them they need to learn to stop being selfish"

Mo'at " you four have been awful parents and will learn that forgiveness once asked some be given so easily" Mo'at soon took off going to her grandson and you, she had whispered something to you both making you both smile and soon walk away with her. Unknown to everyone else that it will be a long time until everyone meets again and Mo'at words come to truth. regrets will come to everyone as not fighting more for two or their families members will have major consequences. Loak and you had enough so now guys can leave the lives you all want and rewrite your futures.