My son

Your life had changed when you had become a mother to a boy named spider his original name was miles Jr named after is father, but he had gone with the name spider when he become older. He would go by junior that times but he didn't use the name miles that much, life for you and your son was hard due to who his father was quaritch. The man had a bad reputation with mostly everyone on pandora and that came to haunt your son, when he become older. As not that many adults here in town reallt like the boy because of the crimes his father had done, so it become hard for spider to be welcome by other adults. He had some friends with the sully kids and others kids, fee kids from school but he did have that much peace that made him feel welcome expect you his mom.

Y/n " hey sweetie do you need a ride to sully party"

Spider " no the party had gotten canceled something came up at home and neteyam said the party was over but we will do something next Friday"

Y/n " oh I'm sorry to hear that and you spent all the time working on the gifts for them"

Spider " it okay mom I will give it to them next time or later on this weekend"

Y/n " that my boy"

Spider " hey mom do you think the other adults will ever welcome us"

Y/n " I don't know sweetie the stuff that happed in the past not everyone has forgive us" life was not easy for you as well but it was harder on spider as he was so young and he will remind everyone of his father.

Spider " we didn't do anything wrong mom it was the rad fault not us"

Y/n " I know honey I know that so much"

Spider " well I'm going to take a shower pe was extra hard today at school"

Y/n " okay and maybe we can her takeout tonight"

Spider " sure mom"

One hours later

Y/n " well what do you want of dinner we have many choices of ... spider honey what the matter" you were looking at spider as she was wearing new clothes but he looked upset as he held his phone in his hand.

Spider " well it seems like the party had happened without me"

Y/n " huh" spider soon saw you his phone and right awya you could see the social media pages of all the kids that attend the party everyone was there but spider.

Y/n " oh honey I'm ...."

Spider " it okay mom I understand mrs sully doesn't like me that much and either does other moms they ere the ones running the party they get to decide"

Y/n " honey that still mean you are just a child"

Spider " mom it fine I'm fine I will talk to everyone at school and ask them what happened I know they didn't mean to exclude me ... we will be having our party I know they are my friends they will always be there for me"

Y/n " sure honey do you still want some dinner or no"

Spider " yes I will love some dinner"

Y/n " good" you could tell spider was hurt by everything but he was doing his bets to find it from you as he ate the take out your had order, this had broken your heart on how spider was being treated by everyone.

Few days later

Y/n " oh yes this is her ... what happened ... no I will be there right away" you soon raced to your son school after getting a call that something happened. You soon reached the school and went straight to the principle office to see spider sitting there and it look like he been in a fight.