Outcast daughter (2)

It was few days after you had meet your uncle and it seem like the whole mood at home and the village had changed a bit, as your father still had a bad relationship with most of his family and it hadn't been fixed over the years since then. Your brothers seemed like they had their own mixed feelings about your guys father family and, you were the same as well. Soon you were told your father old clan and another clan will be sneaking refugee and aid from the clan, lead Lo'ak family to become the helper of his old family and old friends.

Y/n " ......." You were waiting at the meeting location for those who were coming to the clan you had many sacks filled with clothing for the guest for many ages and sizes. It was good day as the storm had passed by a few days ago and it seemed to be a war day at the moment. You had volunteered to meet with the newcomers as everybody else was busy get them the village ready and other stuff.

Y/n " I hope they all get here" you were checking the sacks on last time when you heard a ikran roar, you soon looked up and saw it was some navi riding an ikran. The rider soon landed and you soon came face to face with neteyam, he gave you a bright smile.

Neteyam " y/n you are the one meeting with us"

Y/n " yes I'm my father will meet with us later it was best if we set out one person or a few to not drawn a lot of attention"

Neteyam " that good well I was hope to introduce you later with your brothers"

Y/n " huh" your hood was covering your ears and face. Neteyem could see it was still you standing there he was happy to see his niece again.

Neteyam "where are your brothers are they somewhere around here"

Y/n " they will meet up with us sooner along with my cousin if we are lucky ... where is everybody else I brought clothes"

Neteyam " they will be here soon your grandparents and aunts will be happy to see you"

Y/n " oh" you had mixed feelings about meeting your grandparents for the very first time along with anyone else. You soon heard the sound of other ikrans coming and soon looked up to see more of them. Soon bunch of them had landed in the snow getting your attention.

Aonung " hey kid it good to see you again"

Y/n " hello I brought some clothes for you to wear and keep yourself warm"

Aonung " oh thank you"

Y/n " your welcome" You soon saw navi with dark blue skin and green skin getting off their companion and walking around, all of them getting use to the cold snow on their feet and cold temperatures around them.

Neteyam " let us call our families over and you can tell us everything"

Y/n " okay"

Neteyam " dad over here can you come over with here with tonowair and the rest of the family"

???? " son what the matter"

Neteyam " dad this is the girl I was talking about your granddaughter" Jake looked at the girl shocked as she removed her hood slowly, show she and human blood on her by her eyebrows and soon showing her hands that were covered in mitten for five fingers.

Y/n " it good to meet you tokru makto and tonowair I have been told many good stories about you all"

Neytiri " ma Jake and neyetem what the matter why are you ... she have human blood in here"

Neteyem " mother I will love you to meet y/n she is your granddaughter"

Y/n " hello neytiri and ronal I have heard many things about you both as well"