Wedding? No.

It was finally October 31st. The day of Takato and Chieko's wedding. It was brightly lit outside. Takato was getting his hakuma on, then said, "Today's the day..." He sighed and said, "I really, really, really hope that-" before Karai knocked on his door. "Are you ready?" Karai asked. "Almost. Just adjusting the hakuma," Takato said. "Well, hurry. All the guests have arrived and are getting seated right now," Karai said. "Yes, Lady Karai," Takato said. Takato then finished adjusting the hakuma, and said, "Alright, I'm finished." "Good. Let's go," Karai said, opening his door. 

Meanwhile, everyone except Percy, Casey, and April were running on the rooftops, going to Karai's lair. They were all wearing jackets, or some form of long-sleeve, due to the cold. "Everyone knows the plan, yes?" Leonardo asked, glancing at everyone for a moment. "I do," Roux said. "As do I," Nightshade said. The young generation of siblings looked at each other, and Titian said, "We do too." "So do we," Michelangelo added. "We haven't even told-" Donatello said before Michelangelo said, "I'm mystic, remember?" "Right..." Donatello said. "I know the plan too," Spirit said, slithering along the others. "Good. Everyone knows the plan. We're all set," Leonardo said as they all kept running. Except for Spirit. They kept slithering along.

As Karai led Takato to where the wedding was taking place, Takato looked nervous. Karai noticed, and said, "Nervous?" "Y-Yeah," Takato said, trying to get control of his nerves. "There's nothing to worry about. You and Chieko will be married soon, then have a beautiful generation of children," Karai said, already planning out a future for Takato. "Right..." Takato said, still a nervous wreck. "You'll be fine," Karai said.

Soon, they were all on top of Karai's lair, looking down through the skylight, seeing all the guests in their seats, and Chieko and Takato at the alter. 

"Just asking one last time... everyone knows the plan?" Marcantonio asked. "Get in, object the wedding, Plautilla mind controls Thea, kick ass to distract Karai as Akari grabs Chieko, and Nightshade grabs Takato," Spirit said, looking at Marcantonio. "Correct," Leonardo said. "Red Bot, open the skylight," Roux said to their Red Bot. Then the Red Bot started opening the skylight. "Alright. Everyone knows the plan. Let's go," Marcantonio said.

They jump in, and landed perfectly. "Hello, mother," Akari said, standing up. "What?! Hurry, finish the wedding!" Karai said, rushing the wedding. "Not if we object to it. In which, we object," Titian said. "Shit! We can't continue the goddamn wedding until they're gone," Karai said, getting Thea's attention.

But Plautilla had mistakenly thrown one of their tachi at Thea, and Thea caught it. "No!" Karai shouted. Then everyone started fighting, trying to keep Karai at bay. Akari then swept Chieko up off her feet and ran without anyone noticing. Karai noticed Chieko had gone, then shouted at Takato, "What?! Where's Chieko?!" "Kidnapped," Takato said, just standing there. "No!" Karai yelled. 

She then ran over to Plautilla, kicked them, knocking them down and drop their tachi, which caused Thea to do the same thing. "Thea! Get Takato out of here!" Karai shouted over the chaos. "Yes, Lady Karai," Thea said, getting up and grabbing Takato just before Nightshade could. "No!" Raphael shouted, noticing. This got Marcantonio's attention, and he started running. "Spirit, Titian, Paolo, let's go!" he shouted, getting their attention.

The four of them ran after Thea, but as soon as Thea turned a corner, they had lost her and Takato. "What the fuck..." Spirit said, knowing it was impossible to lose someone just like that. The only doors there were doors to bedrooms and bathrooms, along with a training room. "Where the hell did they go?!" Titian shouted. "Paolo, you infiltrated the Foot. Any idea?" Marcantonio asked, turning to Paolo. Paolo shook his head and said, "Unfortunately, no." "I suggest we save Takato another time," Titian said, calming down. "Agreed," Marcantonio said. Marcantonio then pressed his distress signal and started running.