Characters+Info

The following chapters have sensitive and triggering topics: Trouble and Leonardo's Lesson. Do not read paragraph 25 of Trouble, or Leonardo's Lesson if you are not comfortable.
Wattpad keeps resetting the copyright to All Rights Reserved. It's not supposed to be that, it's supposed to be (CC) Attribution-NoDerivs. I'm hoping I can get the issue resolved though. My style has changed a bit, so you should expect a change in the style used for the characters.

Marcantonio (16) - (Mark-an-tone-yo) He's the oldest, deaf, has high-functioning autism, is clumsy unless he actually tries, and is the team medic. He's also super caring about his siblings. Not to the point where he tries to prevent accidents. He wants them to experience things, and if they get hurt, he knows what to do :] He also uses dual kama. Karai calls him Death Shadow until she learns his actual name. He's pansexual, too. 
Pronouns: He/It
Birthday: December 24th

Paolo (15) - (Pow-loh/Pa-oh-loh)He's the second oldest, like 2012 Mikey but smarter, constantly tripping over his scarf, has a sensitive nose because of the number of times he's hit his nose against something, and is generally outgoing. It also sometimes seems like he and his youngest sister use the same brain cell. He's also twins with the middle child, but he's the older twin. He also most likely has ADHD. He also uses a shinobikumate. Karai calls him Firestride until she learns his actual name.
Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: March 28th

Titian (15) - (Ti-shen) He's the middle child, has an attitude like 2012 Raph, but is also caring like Rise! Raph. He allows his emotions to get the better of him, and he's kinda sensitive sometimes. So Raphael has been helping him :] He's also twins with Paolo, but the younger twin. He also uses a kanabō. Karai calls him Stormcrest until she learns his actual name.
Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: March 28th

Plautilla (14) - (Plow-til-la) They're the second youngest, the smartest out of the 5, and also has high-functioning autism. I do call them 'she' in the beginning because much later, they find out that they're non-binary, and is okay with the occasional 'she' from her family. (It rarely happens, too 👍) They're also sometimes a bit of an (excuse my language) asshole. But they don't mean to be they're just not entirely the best with emotions and sometimes sound sarcastic, but isn't. She also uses dual tachi. And she has asthma. Karai calls them Darkstare until she learns their actual name.
Pronouns: They/Them
Birthday: June 5th

Levina (13) - (Lev-eena) She's genderfluid and closeted in the beginning, which is why 'she' is used at the beginning for them in the beginning. He uses all the pronouns; she/they/he are usually used for him tho with the occasional 'it.' Levina is also the party planner of the group and constantly pulls pranks on everyone. They're also like 2012 Mikey, but smarter. Sometimes it seems like Paolo and Levina share the same brain cell. They also most likely have ADHD. She also uses a mace, which is super funny, because it's almost as big as him. Karai calls her Spiritbow until she learns their actual name.
Pronouns: Any and all
Birthday: July 25th

Leonardo (34) - He's the oldest of the og mutant turtle team. He's super caring about the kiddos and Marcantonio looks up to him the most ^^ Leonardo is usually calm when talking to the kiddos, but when they get in deep, deep, deep shit, and I mean DEEP, he's not as calm lmao. He does unfortunately have certain scars on his arm from the depression he went through after Splinter died. He is an amputee and uses a bionic arm made by Donatello. And of course, his weapon is his dual katana.
Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: September 15th

Raphael (33) - He's the second oldest of the og mutant turtle team. He's also pretty caring, but he used to be a bit like 2012 Raph when he was younger. But sometimes she snaps and lets his anger out, which scares the kiddos, but he makes up for it afterward. Titian looks up to him the most, but sometimes resents her. At first, the kiddos don't know all of Raphael's pronouns. And of course, his weapon is his dual sai.
Pronouns: He/She
BIrthday: March 24th