37. FOR YOU

Wishful thoughts forget to mention when something's really not rightAnd I will block out these voices of reason in my head

And I will block out these voices of reason in my head

"Good morning" Myeong greeted upon seeing Chanyoung in the stairs, on her way to the class as another summer morning begins. The boy smiled with a nod, greeting back "Morning".

Chanyoung slowed down, giving her the way by shifting to the wall side so he could walk behind her—someone walking from behind in the stairways is awkward he thinks.

They turned around to get inside the quiet classroom of early morning, with Myeong at the front followed by Chanyoung but halted to give way to Jia who just now walked out, without giving any glances at two of them; Myeong was about to wave a 'hi' but slowly put down her hand when the girl didn't even glance at neither of them.

Myeong looked at her descending body for a moment before coming to see Wonbin in his seat, early in the morning which is his unusuality.

"It's Jia's birthday today" Chanyoung absentmindedly said, looking at Jia now, taking turn to the opposite hall. He realised Myeong heard it after noticing the shifted surprisement on her face, then he got up in his speed to reach Jia at the other side.

Myeong moved back her head to see him half running to Jia who finally turned around on hearing him calling. Then she looked at Wonbin, arranging some papers in a plastic file, glasses on and hair half disheveled, and seemed to be in rush.

She walked to him with a smile, finding a short flatter of happiness on seeing him early today.

"What are you doing?"

Wonbin looked up at her, a smile soon appeared on his face which was walled up with a frown which she couldn't see until sauntering towards him. "I have to submit these physics assignment today but missed one paper"

"Did you fix it?"

"Yeah just now" Wonbin said, equally stacking the papers before putting them inside the file.

"Chanyoung said it's Jia's birthday today" Myeong peered at him, thinking he already wished her when she came to their class, thinking of leaving as well to wish her, but instead found a flabbergasted face from Wonbin, muttering something incoherently before getting up quickly from his seat.

"I forgot about it" He said before excusing himself, running out of the class traversing huge distance as though he was too far away, not missing to say a 'thank you' for her unintentional reminder.

Myeong got baffled, scramming out of the class as well, watching over Wonbin who darted towards his two friends, Jia and Chanyoung, who has already wished and was returning back, but turned around seeing Wonbin brushed by his shoulder.

Chanyoung glanced at Myeong before turning away to look at Wonbin, finally stopping before Jia, outside her classroom. She could still see him catching his breath by the heaving shoulders, then a slow smile sauntered to Jia's face.