33. CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

You're not saying you're in love with meBut you're going toHalf awakeTaking your chance

But you're going to
Half awake
Taking your chance

At school, Myeong didn't get to congratulate Wonbin due to being busy in the chemistry laboratory to which all the girls of their class were called to be present and didn't get to leave until school hours ended. Not only her, but everyone were getting frustrated by the amount of load thrusted upon them and the strict deadline to submit all the practicals before exam starts.

And of course, she couldn't waste the time in worrying about how she would complete everything.

Still, Myeong waited after the class, telling her two friends to go ahead, momentarily looking at the closed door of the physics laboratory occupied with all the boys.

Mr. Choi was making sure to keep them busy all through three hours in doing the readings and also jotting down everything they saw. So she left the place as it was getting late and she needs to do the piled up assignments and practical writings, not able to risk the internal assessment marks.

Myeong was in her room, engrossed in doing her assignments with the tab kept before her, browsing through internet for some help, door locked from the inside so as to not get disturbed by anyone.

But soon, before dinner, she heard her Mom knocking on the door. Not wanting to get out of her seat, she called "What happened?"

"Please bring a dishwasher and also some biscuits for breakfast"

"Tell Daeun to go!" Myeong responded, turning around to continue writing despite knowing her mom wouldn't let her go so easily.

"She went out to her friend's home for some project. So you bring it. I won't take a no"

Myeong noisily exhaled, closing her notebook and the tab before getting up from her chair and lightly combing her hair as it was tied up in a bun which got messy as she didn't care to redo it after a quick nap. She can't tolerate open hair or even some strands of it touching the nape during hot days like this.

Her mom gave her money when she went down.

If she wasn't in fear of not completing her work, she would have taken some extra minutes in enjoying the summer evening but couldn't. So she walked fast to the nearest store, none other than the one owned by Mr. Jung, expecting him to be present at the counter, probably writing down on his work list or something.

Myeong quickly picked up the biscuits without searching for any flavor and the dishwasher her mom prefers to use—can't compromise with her choice. She walked around, to the counter to do the payment and was surprised to see rather Minhyuk there with books and copies open, like Iseul.