27. DAYLIGHT

I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw youI don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you

now that I saw you
I don't wanna think of anything else
now that I thought of you

MYEONG

I understood that Sora was feeling guilty for her rash actions by how less she's been talking to me, the reason of which is none other than getting me into the group meet up at the festival. But actually, I wasn't holding any grudge for that but it did made me feel frustrated at her for some hours of that day.

So when she showed up at my home without informing me beforehand, with dark chocolates and my favorite brand of rice cakes, I hugged her tightly, teasing her. I was now being excited for the upcoming hours to be spent there with my closest friends and Iseul herself.

Daeun has already went out with her uni friends whom I do not know at all and my father was at home—both the elder woman and man chilling at the house.

My parents are strict but not too much of it that they had to set a specific time limit within which I have to reach back home. They know that we are responsible enough about our time spent outside. Also, I'm not interested in bringing loads of worries to them by getting late.

"You look pretty by the way"

"Thanks. I took this shirt from Daeun. Don't tell her" I said in a whisper, while putting my shoes.

It was a simple shirt, very much to my taste with small daisies embroidery on top of it see through, light macha green. To cover up, I wore a white tank crop top inside and a pair of white cargo pants.

Feeling good in what you wear is a little joy itself.

"You look very happy today. I'm not complaining though" Sora raised up her hands in defence to her sudden comment, ensuing me to be surprised at my own self.

"Maybe because it's been a long time since we three went out together"

"Let's have the best of the evening" Sora clinged to my right arm as we sauntered towards Iseul's house to pick her up, knowing Haneul will be waiting near the bus stop on the way.

We will all be meeting near the popular mall, at the heart of the city so everything planned out perfectly.

"Please look after each other and also Iseul"

"Surely Uncle. You can rest assured" Both me and Sora bowed when Uncle Jung came down with Iseul.

As the younger girl said, her father's health wasn't too well for which he also kept the store close for the day and wasn't sure about going out with us as it's only two of them in the family to take care of each other.

But as Uncle Jung showed better results after taking his medicines with lunch, Iseul confirmed to come along, though she was also worried and couldn't make up her mind to attend the festival until he himself urged her. So I hoped that also will go away after we reach our destination as even Sora knows that how responsible Uncle Jung is.