"Shit- really?" Steve mutters.

"Damn it... I hate Stephen. He probably got rid of my  Hexes Holdem character card collection or some shit too." Steve grumbles.

"I'm sorry Steve... shit...we need a new plan then, should we go back all the way to that clothes shop in Latissa and snag one?" You ask.

Steve sighs.

"Unfortunately that's our only option but that means we need to go all the way back..." Steve grumbles.

"DUDE THEY BROKE YOUR SHIELD!" Matt yells.

"IM TRYING! H-how do you aim on this stupid thing?!" Hunter yells back.

"You need to use the camera idiot! Now you're taking health damage! Get behind the rock! NO NOT THE SMALL ROCK! THE BIG ROCK! RIGHT THERE!" Matt says.

"Well they seem to be having fun." Steve smiles.

"Yeah." You say a little and walk over to them.

"YES! GET HIS ASS!" Matt yells.

You walk over to them to tell Hunter you need to go. You kind of smile when you walk up and see them. Hunter seems super concentrated and Matt is grabbing his shoulders excitedly and coaching him.

It's sweet seeing them get along.

"GRAB THE BANDAGES! YOU NEED THOSE!" Matt says.

"Where are they??" Hunter says.

"You're moving the camera too fast! Right there! There you go! Now run off hide and heal up, then finish his ass off." Matt grins.

"Hunter we need to go." You say.

"W-wait just a sec-" Hunter says.

"Hunter!!! Did you forget what our main objective is right now?!" You glare at him.

Suddenly the door to the house opens and everyone darts their heads over.

"I'm home..! They let me off early today! I-" Your mom smiles coming in and then looking around the room.

"Oh..!" She says realizing everybody is home.

Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at her. Your mom stares at Hunter confused who he is and she smiles awkwardly.

"Umm.." she smiles.

"Mom- this is Hunter- he's my boyfriend." You say quickly trying to explain why a stranger is in the house.

"I-I was gonna introduce him to you eventually- we were just quickly dropping by I-"

The fortnite death noise plays and Hunter quickly stands up and scoots away from the couch with his face all red and nervous. He quickly fumbles the controller back over to Matt and Matt takes it quickly.

He doesn't wanna look like he's made himself comfortable in your home while your mothers present.

"Boyfriend?? Why didn't you tell me sooner you guys were coming...! I would've gotten stuff to make a nice dinner...!"  She smiles brightly.

You're shocked by her reaction. Hunter brushes himself off quickly and quickly skitters over next to you and looks down all red faced. He holds his hand out for your mother to shake, and begins speaking nervously.

"H-hello- I- uh- um.. my names Hunter- im- im- um... I'm...I started seeing Y/n like... a month ago..? Uhm. Uhh... n-nice to meet you..! Uhm... ma'am." He says quickly and nods his head, he's trying really hard to make a good impression to your mom.

Your mom smiles and shakes his hand back.

"Aw..! So polite..! What a sweet guy you picked out Y/n..! Why don't you guys stay for dinner tonight??? I can make something nice." She smiles.