59

I’ll let you drag me to hell if it means you’ll hold my hand.

Blyana pov…

I opened the front door but was soon engulfed into a hug. My eyes widened and looked up to see Corbin. “Are you okay? What did he do to you?” He searched my body for any injuries.

“Corbin?”

“Did he touch you inappropriately? Fuck, how did he get into the house.”

“Corbin!” I grabbed his face to look at me. “I’m fine, he didn’t rape me. He didn’t even get to me, I killed him.” I pecked his lips and smiled. “Are you sure? He didn’t… he, um…” I laughed. “Corbin, he’s dead. He did stab me a couple times but I’m fine.”

His eyes widened, “He- he stabbed you?! Where?!” He started checking my body again. I lifted up my top and revealed the bandage. There were blotches of blood which meant that I needed to change it.

He looked at me and I smiled sheepishly, “I forgot to change it.” he sighed and grabbed my hand. I quickly shut the door before he dragged me up to the clinic room. “How could you forget to change it, Blyana?” He huffed.

“I was working then forgot about it.” I shrugged.

We entered the clinic room and he sat me down on the bed. He started removing the bandage I already put on. His eyes widened when he saw the wounds, “Have you been to the hospital?” He looked at me.

“I had a doctor check it out. He said that the wounds aren’t serious but I need to be careful.”

He sighed and picked up a wet cloth. He pressed down on the wounds a bit and I groaned. “Sorry.” He kissed my forehead and continued cleaning the wounds.

“Does my family know?” I asked, looking at him. “No, I figured you wouldn’t want them to know so I came here instead.” I smiled. He started to wrap my stomach with the bandage. “I met Mykel.”

I looked at him.

“I’m shocked that he was nice to me.” He looked at me. “How did you meet him?” I asked. “I went to see Brayson before coming to New York. He was there.” I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he still here?

Something is definitely going on.

“Okay.” I hummed, nodding. “All done, let me make you something to eat and rest.” he picked me up, making me squeal a bit. He smiled and I bent my head down to kiss him.

He kissed me back and I ran my fingers through his hair.

Imana pov…

I looked at Phaedra and Ronan.

Ever since they found out they were half siblings, they have been quiet. I don’t want them thinking they aren't part of the family anymore. I don’t care if we are half siblings, they will forever be my baby sister and brother.

“How’s Blyana?” Ronan asked and I smiled. “She’s doing completely fine. Luckily, she wasn’t hurt.” He nodded. Ivan nudged my shoulder and pointed his head towards Phaedra.

I stood up and sat in between Phaedra and Ronan.

“You both will forever be my baby siblings. It doesn’t matter if we’re half siblings, we started as a family so we will end like a family.” Ronan smiled but Phaedra was still quiet. “Can my little sister smile for me?” I tap her cheek.

She looks at me then looks away.

“Do I have to treat you like your 10?” Ivan squished her cheeks making her squeal. I laughed and she finally smiled. The door opened revealing Mother and my actual father. Our smiles faded.

“Nice to see the family is back together.” Mum smiled but we just stared at her. “Ronan and Phaedra, you're welcome to the family.” Mykel said. “They were already part of the family, no need to welcome them.” I said standing up.

“My apologies.” he sighed.

“What are you guys still doing here?” Ivan asked, also standing up. “We're leaving to live in China. I promised that after we got Blyana back, I would never show my face again.” Mother said but I just stared at her.

“We won’t ever disturb you but I hope Blyana would take in what I discussed with her.” I narrowed my eyes on Mykel. “What did you discuss with her?” I asked but he shrugged.

“I told her to not be blinded by love and focus on what she was made for.” My eyes widened. Is this man mad? “Excuse me?” he shrugged again. “You put your own daughter in an arranged marriage, Imana. Consequences will come with it.”

“Like what?” I asked, annoyed.

“Blyana and Corbin’s love for each other will slowly fade.” He stared at me then looked at mother with a smile. “Let’s go.” he took her hand. He looked at me then walked out.

“Don’t listen to him. You did what’s best for her.” Phaedra rubbed my back.

Something is off about him.

I have so many things going on and I still mange to update

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍