33

When I don’t care, I really don’t and that’s the worst place you want to be at with me.

Imana pov…

“Imana?” I looked up and saw Richard and Taraji. “You're alive? Wait, no, you're here?” Taraji grabbed my face and looked at me all over. “And you still treat me like a child.” I smiled and she hugged me.

“I missed you so much.” She kissed my cheek. “I missed you too and I’m sorry.” she shook her head. “Nah, I understand.” I smiled. “How’s Tobias and Blyana?” she asked as we sat down.

“Tobias is fine and awake. He’s speaking to his sons but Blyana is still asleep. The doctor doesn’t know when she’s going to wake up.” I sighed and she hugged me. “Everything is going to be okay. She’ll wake up soon.” she rubbed my back and I nodded.

“Mum?” I turned and Davin came out. The other’s soon followed, “Dad wants to speak to you.” I sighed and stood up. I walked into the room and closed the door. “I didn’t think that you would actually come.” I turned and Tobias was smiling at me.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked and he pointed to the chair. “At least sit down, when was the last time I actually sat down and talked to my wife?” I sighed and sat down.

“How are you? Are you okay?” I asked. I mean, I don’t really care but I should at least be kind and ask how he is. “I think I’m fine. Well, thanks to our daughter.” He smiled. I nodded but he was just staring at me.

“What do you want Tobias? I want to check on Blyana.”

“I miss you. I still love you and I always will. I’m sorry for what I did to the twins, especially Blyana. I was stupid to believe Darren’s words. I know you hate me but I love you so much. I will wait until you can forgive me.”

I stared at him.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

“You're in your mid 50’s Tobias. You're old so move on.” I took my hand from his and he smiled. “Fine, I’ll wait for you then. I’ll wait until you’ll forgive me and maybe love me.” He kissed my hand and I sighed.

Corbin pov…

I stared at Blyana.

She was only coming to London to get her results. Her mum wanted her immediately back in Scotland so I understood if she couldn’t see me. But now I’m seeing her unconscious, in a hospital bed and the doctors not knowing when she will wake up.

I sighed, “What happened to my baby?” I kissed her forehead. I grabbed the wet cloth and squeezed the water out of it. The cloth was now damp and warm. I brought out her arm and carefully dabbed her arm.

Apart from all the injuries she got from the explosion, I saw faded lines on her arm. They look more like self-inflicted marks. I sighed and continued cleaning her.

“What are you doing?” I turned and saw Vincent. “What does it look like?” I turned back around and continued doing what I was doing. “I can do it, you can go.” he grabbed the cloth and I sighed, looking at him.

“Since when did you ever care about her anyway?” I scoffed. “Why do you fucking care?” He looked at me up and down. “She’s my girlfriend, of course I fucking care unlike you.” I looked at him up and down.

“First, you're not her boyfriend. I don’t like you at all. Second, mind your own fucking business. Focus on yourself and your boring family.” He poked my chest but I just slapped his hand away.

“Blyana is my business. She always has been and she always will. Now get out of my fucking face.” I took back the cloth which is now cold and put it back in the warm water. “Fucking dickhead,” Vincent grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back.

He punched me and my face went to the side. “Fucking cunt!” I punched him back and grabbed him by his shirt. “What the fuck is going?!” We turned and saw Phaedra. “Vincent, let go of him.” she looked at him sternly.

“What about him?” his eyes widened. “I don’t like you but it would be nice of you, Corbin, if you’d also let go of him.” I looked at Vincent and pushed him away from me. “Blyana?” I looked at Phaedra and she had shock all over her face.

Her heart rate monitor started beeping rapidly. Her body started seizing.

Phaedra ran to Blyana and wiped the tears that started to roll down her face. “Blyana, baby? You're fine, your babies are fine.” she mumbled and I looked at her confused. “Your babies are safe, okay. You're fine.” Blyana started to calm down and the door burst open.

“Can everyone please leave?” the doctor said. Phaedra sighed and walked out with us following her. “What happened?” Vincent asked but she ignored him. “What did you mean by babies?” he asked her but again… she ignored him.

I sat down and sighed.

Imana pov…

“I’m not too sure what caused it but it seems she had a nightmare or bad thoughts. She’s stable now but I still don’t know when she will wake up.” the doctor explained then left. “What would she have a nightmare about?” Davin asked.

“Babies?” I snapped my head to Vincent.

“Excuse me?” I narrowed my eyes on him. “When Blyana started seizing, Phaedra went up to her and was telling her everything is fine, her babies are fine and that she has nothing to worry about.”

I looked at Phaedra.

“You know she hates hospitals. She lost her second child in a hospital.” she whispered to me. “Why are you whispering?” We looked at Blaze. “Does Blyana have a child?” He stood up.

“It’s like you have forgotten who you're talking to, Blaze.” I stood up as well. “I am your mother, not a random woman you can just talk to anyhow.”

“When was the last time you were my mother? What, when I was 15?” he laughed. “You ran away with Brayson and Blyana not even thinking about us. You only cared about them and forgot about us. You forgot about me!”

“You then pop out of nowhere talking about how disappointed you are in us. You only care about Brayson and Blyana and that’s why I treated them like shit. That’s why I treated Blyana like she was nobody because you loved her more than me.”

I stared at him.

“You thought that just because I was the oldest, I was able to handle it. Well, no. I fucking wasn’t. Yes, I am jealous of Blyana. She has everything. Money, a mother. Oh, and the greatest empire of all fucking time.”

“What is going on? Blaze, why are you shouting at your mother?” Tobias limped out of his room. Tobias looked at me but I looked away. I walked out of the waiting room.

This is why I fucking hate London.

Blaze kinda has a point there uno

Blaze kinda has a point there uno...😬

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍