31

Sometimes people pretend you’re a bad person so they don’t feel guilty for the things they did to you.

Brayson pov…

Blyana and I got off the plane and made our way through the airport. “Can’t believe we're finally back here.” I sighed and Blyana just shrugged.

It’s results day and we're back in London. We're only here to get our results and that’s it. We're going back home.

We entered the car and Leo made his way to the house.

“How do you think everything is going to play out?” I looked at Blyana and I sighed. “I dunno but none of them better start shit. I’m not in the mood for any of them.” She rolled her eyes, sighing.

“Are you good? Ever since we met Shauni, you’ve been a bit moody.” I looked at her confused. “I’m fine, it’s just work and shit. Traveling to New York and Scotland is tiring as fuck.” I nodded, putting my arm around her.

“Don’t worry, you can do it better than anyone.” I kissed her forehead and she nodded. “By the way, once you’ve fully recovered mum will give you the organisation.” I snapped my head towards her.

“Woah, let’s calm down.” I laughed and she looked at me. “Why? It’s yours and yours only.” She smiled. “I asked mum to give it to you. Right now, I can’t juggle the organisation and the empire at the same time. It’s just too much.”

My eyes widened, “Are you for real?” I asked, shocked. “Yep, you deserve it. Mum agreed and is getting the documents ready for when we come back tonight. She agreed and thinks it’s a good idea.”

I scoffed in disbelief.

“What about her will? I asked. “It was a fake will since she’s obviously not dead.” she answered and I smiled. “Congrats big bro,” she patted my cheek and smiled.

Who knew that I was going to be the owner of Clarke Hawks Organisation.

“Were here Mr and Miss Clarke.” We looked up and saw we were in front of the gate. “Thanks Leo, we shouldn’t be too long.” We said and he nodded with a smile. We got out of the car and Blyana knocked on the gate.

Blyana pov…

The gate opened and it was a guard.

“Miss Bennett?” He looked at me confused. “I prefer Miss Clarke, excuse me.” I opened the gate further and walked past him with Brayson behind me. “Mr and Miss Bennett! You can’t go inside right now!” the guard shouted but I ignored him since I don’t go by Bennett.

I entered the house and we could hear shouts and crashed.

We brought out our knife and ran to the place where all the noise was coming from. We barged into the office and it was Tobias.

He was destroying his office while his sons were trying to calm down.

Brayson and I looked at each other then back at the commotion. “Excuse me sir, you're an old man. You're going to strain a muscle and I’m telling you they can hurt like a bitch.” Brayson said and they all stopped.

“Brayson? Blyana?” Davin hugged us and we hugged him back. “What are you guys doing here?” he asked and I patted the back of his head. “It’s results day, we just want to see what we got on our A-levels and get the hell out of this place.” He nodded.

“May I ask, what is going on?” Brayson asked, walking fully inside the office and moving the glass on the floor with his foot. “Mum called.” We looked at Vincent. “She just told us that you guys are coming for your results and that’s it.” I nodded.