Ladies Woman

Have you ever told anyone, by any chance, that I'm lesbian or something because your guy staff have asked me if they were my type? And that they would wink, or make weird faces when they see me look at your girl marketers or women clients that I welcome or talk with. Have you not? by any chance?, Dee was blabbing to me about my staff torturing her about her gender, while I'm taking a shower, one weekend morning. She was fixing me some clothes I will be wearing since I asked to give her a tour near of New York and the nearest beach we can visit to have fun at later. I was silently giggling while I recalled saying joking something about Dee's gender and all, and now I felt sorry with how my staff treat her, like royalty. My staff rejoiced when they found that I'm bisexual. Yet, I never dated anyone other than the women outside the office and friends of a friend or family. However, Dee is different. And the more I get to know her, the closer I want to be with her. The more I crave to get to know her, everything about her including her thoughts , feelings and what perfume she uses or deodorant she scrapes on her white armpits. I literally want to get close to her and this is the first time I felt something for someone I don't know or I just met.

My bath is as big as her unit at the Bronx that I converted to a new shelter for families that lost their homes due to the old building Dee's family were living in was dilapidated and falling off with debris and broken pieces of the apartment complex that was built in the year 3000's. Dee couldn't help but not blink and stay in awe while placing my clothes on top of the drawer I ordered custom built for my gold and white bathroom. It has an oblong bathtub on the side of my glass enclosed shower. Then, there is one door where my clothes, shoes and bags are hanged and kept, and another room where I keep my bath towels, robes, soaps, shampoos, oils, perfumes and all my bath essentials.

Dee stopped looking around when went out of the bathroom bare naked without hesitation. I thought since it's silent in the room, she had already left the room. But I was wrong.

Oh! you're still here! Dee, I'm sorry I meant for it to be a joke. I told them you're gay and they bought it. Hehe!, I said thinking Dee would look at my hot nakedness, but I was wrong, she already turned around and was whistling while I blabber about the things I told the boys and girls at the office of her. It's okay, I get it. You know don't get too comfortable getting naked in front of me. What if I'm a serial killer or a rapist, you'll never know, you just met me. Vi, pleae get some clothes on, Dee explained handing me my bra and panties, a light blue blouse with buttons and white short shorts, with matching white and blue sneakers. I laughed at her comment so.. Then, rape me, I am consenting you to, to rape me...since I like you. I think I'll love the idea of you having all that power over me!, I replied and took the clothes she was handing me. Dee breathed and I saw her face, from the mirror's reflection facing the shower box, turn red with embarrassment or maybe she is turned on seeing me naked and all, I'm not sure, I don't know if Dee is gay, who knows she doesn't speak much to me about her personal life or feelings. Hmm...Vi, stop it, teasing me won't get you anywhere. Plus why would I do that, it's a violation of human rights and I believe in reciprocation of feelings. I don't use force to get what I want from someone, I make them fall for me, Dee added smiling and hiding her excitement. Really!, you can turn around!, I said seriously but still wearing just my bra and thong.

Vi, what are you doing? I'm working for you and you're paying me to assist you. Plus I heard from Frank that you helped my family get out of that old gutter. Thank you so much for that and as I have said I'm indebted to you. But I can't do this, I earn my money the hard way but I work for it and not because I'm pleasing you or giving in to your sexual advances or desires, Dee looking at me straight in the eyes, or maybe my soul, because I felt it and she knows what I want but she refuses to give in, again. This is now getting me so frustrated that I want to grab and kiss her right this very minute, because she is literally like wine or some strong drug that I am starting to get addicted to that I wouldn't want to lose sight of. I want her like cocaine sinking inside my nose, my body so her scent won't wear off from me. Dee is someone I'm dependent on now and without her life has no meaning or color. When she came into my life I felt empty inside. I felt that I don't have anyone who truly loves or cares for me deeply until she came along. I didn't save her, she saved me. It's just more than a month and Dee already made me feel like I had or knew her a year or so. I think I'm starting to believe the idea that I am falling in love with my personal assistant and it's a first in many times that I had several secretaries in my lifetime that I liked or tamed myself to avoid them. I usually win and control my urges, but with this petite girl, no, I just couldn't, and I don't know why either.

Dee listened to Vi's explanation but only smiled. She is about to leave the bathroom when Vi got a hold of her arm, pulled the shocked girl for a kiss. But Dee placed her palm on Vi's mouth but both women lost their footing and fell to the ground. Dee is now on top of Vi. Her hands accidentally clasped Vi's breasts for support after the fall, which Dee in turn took her hands off from. I'm sorry, V....!, Vi, let go of me!

I took this chance of a lifetime and got hold of Dee not willing to let her go, for now. I won't unless you give me a kiss, just one kiss and I'll be fine with that!, I offered.