Fought and Won

So, I took and wore it while my left fingers are still inside her, It's half dark and the light shining from above is the full moon, like it's shining only for us tonight, which made our love making very special. I took off my fingers quickly and placed the toy inside my baby and she rode me all through-out the night until she broke down and cried with happiness. I took out the toy from her and placed mine on top of her then robbed mine to her again and again until she moaned for me, like she didn't want it to end, and so do I. She came one more time and I did too while holding hands we both came together at the same time. I felt on fire and felt her inside me like I have never felt this feeling of contentment, love and desire for anyone else or another woman before. I had sex with several girls, women from different social classes, levels or positions, but I have never felt like this, like I am in heaven making love with anyone other than Dee. She is definitely the One, she's my one and only girl, my babe and the only woman for me, now and always.

It's a good thing all is just a blur, but not the sex part with my Dee. I opened my eyes from this vision and saw what could've have happened if X succeeded in what he wanted to do to Dee to take his revenge on her instead of me. He would have begged for my forgiveness and just left Dee and I alone in the first place. He would've been really in a sorry state if Frank and I hadn't come in time for his plan to rape my girl.

Dee's clothes were torn and she was shaking with stains of blood from her bleeding mouth, arms and legs. I hugged Dee like I am deeply sorry, regretting the fact that I left her alone with this monster.

It's too bad all these are just a dream I would've have loved to take advantage of and have a valid excuse to hurt X, if and only if, his plan succeeded against me especially to Dee.

Frank and I arrived with my two new bodyguards and seized X in time since like I am deeply sorry, regretting the fact that I left her that X was able to place his dirty hands on her. Frank punched X and the two guards held X's hands and arms on the ground to sustain him. I was about to ask Frank to call 911 but he already did even before we ran back home to stop X from his evil plan.

Dee is fine but still shivering from the trauma. I am calm and composed when the ambulance came to give Dee first aid. The police came after but instead of assisting Dee, I walked towards X while my boys (which I got a one big surprise knowing they are from my Club) are still holding onto him on the ground. I motioned them to lift and force him to stand up to face me. Looking through X's eyes whose all smiles with his usual annoying stare, face, all black, red and blue from punches, I grabbed his cock, pulled and twisted it along with his filthy b*lls, then whispered spitting all my anger towards what he did.

If you ever touch my girl again, you'll never see the light of day even if I use all of my money to run after you, I'll make sure I have tortured, raped and killed you. X's face now twitching from pain and was about to faint when Vi freed his d and b from her grasp and kicked X using her Taekwando moves. He fell to the floor gasping for air and there 911 attendants took him on a stretcher giving him air.

Frank laughed as I gave my boys a fist bump. Actually these body guards of mine were my students from the Taekwando club I am a benefactor from. Haa...Master Changi is so happy to hear that you're doing great here Master V. We are glad to protect you today, Master!, Shaun said with Samo since both are twins. I bowed to thank them, smiled and looked at Frank to assist my guys to feel at home. I ran to Dee and I am so thankful that she only incurred cuts and bruises. Her nails are crooked and broken. Wow!, now I see and am so happy that your nails found their use in this kind of emergency. I'm sure X would be feeling the stabbing and scorching pains of your scratches.

X did have nail scratches on his face, arms and chest. Dee also gave him kicks on the groin that when Vi grabbed his b*lls and d*ck, he is now on a cast for my breaking his long d. Poor X, he should've known that I am a black belt and champion in breaking thick woods and pots, plus number one in bending iron or metals using my hands, grip especially when I'm angry or my love one is in danger. I apologized to the police but X's lawyer filed an assault charge on my end which I wasn't sorry for the long term effects of what I did to him. I paid him and his lawyer enough to rehabilitate or put his D on therapy but again, I am not sorry I did that to him. If one of my love one needs me I wouldn't think twice to protect or kill for them. Even if it costs me my life and my money, I Vilenia Viviane will do everything in my power to protect my family including you.

Babe, come here!, Dee called out for me. We are in a beach in Amsterdam and this time it isn't for a business trip but for a family vacation. Dee and I decided to do In Vitro pregnancy which caused me hundred thousands of dollars but is worth it for my love, my future family.