Wildhearts

Alright!. Good! Okay, so what's up with Desiree, I mean the girl at home. Alright, a nurse! Right, her name is Amanda. Right. Okay. I'm on my way home. Wait, hold on for a bit, I have someone on the other line, yes, Rose, ah, alright, when? Saturday. Cool, just send me...the...alright. Perfect, I'll give you a kiss for getting me that deal! Ah, I better give you a raise, haha! Mwah, I love you A!!!!!

When I arrived at home, I saw Desiree sitting at my bed and smiling at the nurse who Frank hired to care for the girl in a couple of days. Frank also called me that he was able to get an apartment near my loft and Desiree's family is about to leave their rotten place in exchange of the new home I paid for the whole year. I couldn't get a discount since I was known to be rich and my former real estate broker is on vacation why I couldn't get good terms with the broker Frank spoke with earlier.

Hi!, I'm Viv..., I said when I saw the girl switched her head to look at me with a painful smile. I know, Mr. Frank told me a while ago. Thank you for helping me, mam! , the girl politely said while bowing her head down. Desiree looked prettier than the last time I saw her since she's all clean up and since she's well rested perhaps. You're welcome but how are you feeling Desiree?, I asked walking towards her.

I'm good, salamat, thank you po! Call me Dee, po!, she added smiling faintly. I think she is still tired and all. Okay, it's okay. I want you to rest and let Amanda help you out. I just need to make a phone call. Sleep and eat well, alright, Dee! Call me Vi, just Vi, not Ma'am or Ms. Vivian, I cried walking outside my room. I called Frank and asked about Dee 's family , how they are and what they looked like!. Frank sent their photos and they seemed very happy from the looks of it. I smiled when I saw them happy. How I wish I could see my family very happy too, with all the success that I have accomplished in life now. How I wish they could see me now! I asked my doctor if Dee could work in her state now. She said that Dee can work after two weeks of rest and all. So I asked Amanda to care for Dee and just tell me if she needs stuff to buy and I'll do it for her. Frank insisted to buy the things for the girl but I wanted to help so, I wanted to buy her needs myself. Besides it's been a while that I have someone to care for at home. It's been five long years since I had a person to look out for, for a change, aside from my family or close friends. Haah, I'm so excited, I couldn't bear not to smile or laugh or play with the shopping cart as I run it through the aisle. I'm really having fun shopping for someone else other than myself or Frank or Rose. Hehe, they had been my family since I left home. I hope someday my parents would accept me and who I have become now.

I bought face powder, soap, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner, oil, lotion, perfume, dresses, shorts and shirts, socks and sneakers, sandals and slippers, hat and cap, hoodie and jerseys, pajamas and nightgowns, panties and undergarments, what else???. Ah, yes, some tampons and napkins with wings, tissues and make ups, lipsticks and eye stuff. Head bands, girl stuff for the hair, brows and the body. What else? Have I missed anything? Just to make sure, I asked Miriam for an advise, she was always the one checking out my groceries since this time these things weren't all mine. She seemed to control a laugh. What?, I asked curios about what she was thinking. Did you just got married and needed to buy all these stuff for your gurlfrend!, Miriam with her African accent. Ah, nuh! What you thinkin? Meh, bringin' home a gal like thut. Na way, maam!, I was 'bout, but it's a gal I was helpin'. Mama, I'm good and al's gud!, me trying to copy her accent, though I tried middle aged Miriam understood perfectly with a sigh. A-huh!, I dun'ts believe you chi'd, hmph!, Yo' su slick as a dick! Uhum...hahahahaah!!!, she added and laughed like a bitch she always was, but I love her so much.

She was like a mother to me and she will always be my second mama. I smiled and laughed too at her usual reaction when I would ask her about a girl or woman I liked. And Dee isn't someone I could mess around with. This time it's different, she is different. She is just going to work for me and that's it, that's all. I don't ask for anything but just someone to care for me at home. I don't think giving her a job as a maid is a dignified one for a professional like her. She is polite but speaks poor English, I can teach her, anyway, graduating at Harvard University in business management can maybe help me in teaching her about my work but not much about the English language, She is an English teacher so maybe, she knows more than what I could account her for. Hmm..anyway!. So that's all, Mama?, What about food, she is Asian but I don't know about Asian food though, I said while skimming through my groceries.

Mama M. asked her friend Lilia, a Filipina cashier she hangs out with always at the café near the store. Lilia smiled and grabbed my arm to show me Filipino carts with almost all of Filipino dishes and sweets for my new friend Dee or let's just say personal assistant at home and at work, or maybe at play too someday. Stop Vi! you're at it again, she's different and all women needs to be respected. As I always did and will always do for I love and adore women. I never make them cry unless in bed hihi!