Miracle

I don't know what really happened when I had an accident but as if a powerful force lifted me and saved me not to have serious damages on my body, face or head. If not with His saving grace and maybe angels I wouldn't be here talking to you or be alive and be a living witness of God's greatness and mercy. A reminder though, we also need to wear protection like hand gloves, arm and knee pads, jackets, pants and full faced helmets while riding a motorbike and or putting seatbelts on while driving a car. We need to always remind ourselves that God can shield us from danger or accidents only as much but we also need to make sure we are keeping our selves safe and protected as a sign that we care for our bodies, and value our own safety.

Hey! I have gone through a lot but in the end I still ended up loving, living and following Jesus's ways. It is never easy but I found out that in the simplest way as giving out a smile to someone we don't know or helping a street person who asks for food or water are little things but great deeds we can do to be good or be like Christ. Love yourself and love others as yourself is the only way to go.

Let's do this! Come join me in making a difference in the world. Peace! Kisses and hugs, friend! I love you!

A/N: Photos and events, names of people and places, etc, some are true, some fictionary.