Dee-sire

When I got home, Amanda has given Desiree oh, Dee, her medicines and was waiting for the meal that I would be the one to prepare for the patient. Amanda was about to go to the kitchen when I arrived. I told her that she is off for the day and I'll take care of Dee for a while. Amanda smiled and went out to eat her lunch somewhere. Frank made sure she had allowance for the two weeks that she will care for Dee.

I gave Dee Adobo and garlic fried rice which Lilia advised Filipinos love to eat back in the Philippines. Dee's eyes widened and didn't wait for me to give her the utensils, grabbed the rice and chicken using her hand and took the rice with her fingers. She said that back home they are used to eat with their hands and it's easier, nice and satisfying. But for me, it's unhygienic. Hmmm....Filipinos do this, oh, my!, I thought and just watched Dee finish off her food like it was soup. Then she asked for a drink and I gave her juice which she just gulped twice and she was done. She touched her tummy and said she was so full and thanked me. I just smiled and felt hungry while she ate the meal I gave her. Now, I couldn't keep my thoughts off how she ate those chicken using her fingers, though I was grossed out, I kind'a find using fingers while eating, cute. And Dee looked so cute while some rice grains were left on her lips, cheek and some fell off the plate. She was so cute that I wanted to bite those lips of her and eat...., ahhhh...Vi, what the f*ck did you just say?, my brain at war against my heart's hidden desire for this pretty girl right in front of me. Oh, well, it's just another day, date with my cute assistant> Which I will still tell her that, that she is, maybe tomorrow, hihi!, I said while smiling at Dee who is surprised when I took a grain off her lip and ate it. And then, when I realized that it came from her filthy fingers, I turned around and spit it out which Amanda saw and looked straight to my eye , her eyes got bigger and thought me as a lunatic maybe. I just smiled and scratched my head while standing from my seat and gave her it to prepare for Dee's medications.

I came out of the room and bit my finger, thinking why I felt weird when I'm around Dee. My heart is skipping a beat or two, and I'm kind pf excited every time I see her. No, I don't think that I am in love with my soon to be assistant? Hmmm... Vi, is this one of your fantasy crushes, just like in college, where you fantasize about a girl and when you made out with her you're all done and just leave without saying goodbye. I don't think so. Dee is different. Like she is the One that I would want to stay with forever! Well, that's what I said with Teresa, then with Emilia and Ariana, and so on and so forth. Ahhhh....what's it with this girl. She's making me crazy! Haah...I think I need to eat now or I'll go insane thinking about her.

Amanda slept inside my room with Dee. I slept in the guest room next to where Dee's staying so that I'll be next to them in case she needed me or something. I feel obligated to be at her side or at her beckon call because I care for her. Though I just knew her, I feel like I have known her long enough to make her happy or safe all the time. I don't know what I'm feeling too but it's just is and I can't do anything about it. Frank is also surprised and I have known him longer than Dee. Yet he isn't shocked because I wanted to protect the girl but in awe that I like her even though she is simple, poor and unpopular. Frank thought that I only date girls in my own league and caliber. But he said that he can be wrong most of the time because he was wrong about me too when he met me the first time. He thought I was proud and a snob but he realized that after getting to know the real Vivian, he couldn't help but try his best protect me even if he loses his precious life for me.

Frank told me a sad news after bringing all my paper works from the office at home, in my private office here at my villa. It is down the basement which I converted as my home office whenever I didn't feel like coming to work. I have all my gadgets and computers, printers and phones, dashboard simulations for holographic and hologram meets all through-out the world.

I can even see where I am seated at every meetings and conferences I attended in the real0lufe holograms which Mark Z. and my group of companies built, innovated, improved for the sake of several industries and world leaders' request so people won't be at risk for the long term pandemic effects. It is more efficient and effective since each individual just need to log into the servers that are wired to a mother server called Creator, which with a tick of a button, all can do their meets and conferences online, that easy in the comforts of their homes. Even if the person is on vacation somewhere in the world, he or she or the groups can do virtual meetings concerts, sales calls, business deals and summits if needed and for health reasons or precautionary measures.

Frank rang the doorbell which Amanda took a look and tick a button to open the door for him. From the inside using CCTV cameras and vids. I was inside the shower when she did this and I never thought Dee would visit the next room. She was knocking at the door but since I was in the shower I didn't hear her coming in. She looked around the room, there was nothing inside there but lamp shades and a bed, with thick, long curtains on the window that were hanged closed since I wanted the room dark. I didn't know Dee was waiting in the bedroom when I came in all naked, bare in front of her when I turned on the light. I'm sorry, Ma'am, ay! Vi, pala! Ah sige, I'll leave you fow now and wear some clothes on, Dee said while covering her eyes too shy to see my sexy body with the four packs and muscle toned arms and legs of mine exposed. I giggled and felt proud that she was intimidated or maybe shy seeing me naked. But I wasn' and even walked closer to her to see my whole being right in front of her, all ready for her to take into her arms and......, while thinking about my erotic, crazy ideas playing inside my head, Dee retreated and excused herself closing the door behind her. I laughed seeing Dee's face so flushed. Dee breathed in and out as if she lost her heart seeing Vi naked. She wanted to appreciate and fantasize on the woman's bareness but she got shy and ashamed since both otf them are girls.