Warm feeling

Desiree wanted me to call her Dee and I asked her not to call me Ms. Vilenia, Ms. Vivienne or Ms. Hart. Vi is enough. But I strictly advice Dee that she needs to address me Ms. Hart at the office but not Madame or Ma'am unless we are addressing a client. I also taught Dee the protocols and company rules, regulations and policies, which I drafted myself with the help of my own lawyer of course.

Amanda said her goodbyes and Dee hugged the woman with tears in her eyes. Now, what? I don't know how to cook or do things at home, usually a paid cleaning person would come here to tidy it up, the ones sent by an agency I paid for three or five years I think, I forgot. But even if I have all the appliances I need I the kitchen I never once cooked but only heated a cup of noodle once or twice since I eat out and usually come home late or early in the mornings with a date or drinking at a bar or something. I just stood behind Dee while she waved good bye to the nurse and I couldn't help but smell her long wavy hair. Hmm.....Smells like some sort of herb and it kind of calmed me down. I smiled when Dee turned around to face me. I almost tripped when I stepped back not thinking that there's a floor mat that made me slide a little. Good thing I am well trained in Taekwondo that I can carry myself even in these type of situations but not how to take embarrassments lightly.

I'll cook for both of us. So Vi, what do you like to have for dinner?, Dee asked smiling sweetly. I, I don't know, I don't eat here, mostly on diners or restaurants. I don't know how to cook either, so I never thought of it as necessary, I added shrugging my shoulders while talking. What if you need to cook for your boyfriend or partner, or maybe what if your parents or family, friends visit you, what do you do then?, Dee cried very curious, then walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge and searched for vegetables or meat she can cook for tonight. I don't invite anyone, I seldom have friends just Frank and my assistants. I am always busy at work I didn't have time to make friends, I said confidently. Besides, I am rich, I just order online and pay using my cards and that's it, I can even set a date with a special someone as far the North Pole if I want to and it'll be done asap.

Hmm!!!, strange! You don't have anyone, besides you. But it's okay. I'm here now, I'll be the chef and I can even teach you some recipes my mom loves to cook back in Manila, Dee added, now, cutting onions and mincing them. She thought of cooking beef with oyster sauce, since her boss has all the untouched spices and condiments in the cupboard available for her to take advantage of right now. She heard Vi's phone rang and excused herself for a bit. Then, she panicked and ran towards me then to the door, she was acting crazy. The doorbell rang twice and Vi didn't open it, then, the person used a key to open it and saw a woman entering the house. I couldn't see clearly since I was already busy sautéing the garlic, onions and then frying the beef that were cut into thin strips. I added some salt, pepper and waited for it to boil, thus put the green vegetables, bean sprouts and some string beans. There's powdered nutmeg which we didn't have in Manila since it's very expensive. But used it now to have that wonderful aroma for my dish, then when the meat is already cooked along with the veges I added the oyster sauce and some mushrooms as well.

Vi's voice was loud at the living room and ran towards the kitchen when beautiful, sexy and blonde woman came in and laughed when she saw me.

So, now, you're into, Asian beauty, not to mention, a girl from the ghettos. Vilania Viviane, you are a heartbreaker and now you're a liar too. I can't believe I put up with you and your lies. You fuck bitch lesbo!, the woman shouted and slapped Vi on her cheek which I think I also since Vi;s face was red and swollen after the incident happened. I was in shock and was covering my mouth now and couldn't believe what I just saw. I lowered the fire on my dish and ran to the fridge to get a cold packet of peas to place on Vi's face for the swelling.

And who might she be, your client?, Dee asked feeling sorry for me, while gently placing the packet on my cheek. Ow, owwwoowow!, I added, for I have never been slapped by a girl this hard. I have been many times but not as shitty as this. Hmm...I am into men and women, so she is sort of my girlfriend, but we just have sex and a good time, that's it. But I didn't think she is serious about me!, I replied still holding the packet on my face and sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen, which was the first time I sat for this long, when Dee came along and lived with me. I never wanted to stay at home longer than maybe two hours, because I would feel lonely and depressed. So, I would go out and spend my time in bars and disco pubs or parties especially on weekends.

Thank you, Dee! I'm sorry you needed to see all that drama, she's always been like that, I cried and took away the packet and laid my back on the sofa back to the living room. Dee helped me and brought me a glass of cold water.