Intuition

Okay, I will not worry about him but the week I'll be with Dee in Netherlands. Hmm!!! Things we can do in Amsterdam. Wow...1. Rent a bike 2. Have a drink at Wynand Fockink 3. Rent a canal boat at sunset 4. Take a walk in the red light district 5. Eat at Foodhallen 6. Relax in Vondlepark 7. Visit Hostur Botanicus...buy flowers in Bloemenmarket and more. I think we can do all these in a whole week after I meet with the client. It'll only take a day or two since they already wanted the property I have there. A sure win and I'm happy to be me. Haa...Vilania Viviane Hart, you are the man!

I received a message that one of our clients in D.C. needed to talk about a deal on two of my precious cars, the Aventador and the Veneno Roadster. Mr. Guererro is one of the richest in Mexico. Since he came over to the states just to look at my cars, is a heartfelt respect for his business partner who is yours truly. I told him that I will give him a friendly discount that instead of $4.8 million dollars I would give the Golden A just a whapping $4.2 million which is P84,916,146 million Mexican pesos. Mr. Guerrero was from Mexico's Vicente Guerrero who is one of the richest man in Mejico. He's been a close friend for decades and it's always a pleasure doing business with him.

I called Dee at the reception table and she walked in my room. I told her that I'll be late since the chopper had to be replaced with a new one. I don't want to take the plane since it's an only three hour flight. I have all the time in the world to spare. Dee is so happy I closed the deal with Mr. Guerrero who our girls back at the office haven't had a perfect time to get hold of him. Mr. Guerrero called me personally and I can't let a perfect sale with a long time business partner down and lose interest of all my assets, markets and products that he and his companies, people bought and leased. But I have this feeling, an eerie one, and I couldn't figure out what or who, it's just something that...Ahhhh! Anyway! I kissed Dee on the lip which she replied with a deeper, more intense tongue intertwining thang that I wasn't prepared to get but took advantage of after. I felt her need of me that I was about to change my mind of leaving her at home with just two guards. Why don't you come with me and let's ride around D.C and have fun. Come one! Dee!, I whispered to Dee's ear when she finally let go of my mouth that she had been devouring for minutes now, That kiss is for my thanks to you that you helped me and my family big time. I felt loved and happy then when she hugged me so tight, it felt like she's saying goodbye or something. Dee, what's the matter?, I said while brushing the hair covering her pretty face from seeing me and my reaction. Nothing, I just felt like kissing you, that's all!. I'll be fine! Two guards will be protecting me at home plus I still remember the moves I saw you one time when you're practicing that Taeek...wan..whatever! Don't worry!. God and get that sale with Mr. Guerrero. You're truly the MAN!!!, Dee added fixing out some of her lipstick stains that caught me on my lower lip. See you later, Vi! Hmm!!!

I feel so lucky and now I am sure Dee is the only one for me. I want to tell her how I feel about her but I think it's still too soon since I just met her. Though we have known her for several months now, I feel it's still early to tell her that I am falling for her.

I smiled at Dee when Fernando, the new driver Frank knew from long ago drove Dee home. I call Dee every hour to checkhow  she's doing and when Frank and I reached D.C. at about a couple of minutes from three hours, I wasn't able to contact Dee anymore. She said she was cooking meal for me so when I get back home it'll be a surprise. I felt like I have won the lottery. Mr. Guerrero has arrived earlier in the restaurant we agreed to meet. The man wearing a Louis Vuitton everything hugged me and laughed at how I will make his day today getting the Aventador at a good price. I have gained another stockholder for my car business. Mr. Guerrero is a car collector and an entrepreneur. So, I requested Dee to prepare documents for him to be my partner for my car dealership line. Mr. Guerrero signed the contract and shaked my hand after. He hugged me again and we drank wine after.

I kept calling Dee on her phone and now the line is busy. Then, I tried to call her again when we reached New York proper and about a few minutes away from my place. Someone answered the call and the voice sounded so familiar that I asked Frank to hit the gas and Dee in in danger.