Body guard

I sighed and thought that it's unfair of me that Frank's side and family are deprived of their father to his son and husband to his wife. I gave his wife Clare, a diamond earring, necklace with matching shoes made out of diamonds and glass. She loved it and never complained about Frank missing his son's birthday, hers and their anniversaries. Several times I would push Frank to use my helicopter or private plane, even one of my ships, a bit bigger than my yachts, for his and the wife's special occasion but he always refuses. But I always ended up calling and picking up his wife to surprise him so they could celebrate their anniversary somewhere in the world. The last time Frank refused me was when they celebrated their 25th anniversary and I know that it is a special day for him and his love. Clare knew about his job and it's a serious job protecting a person like me. And she always understood the situation and since I helped them with Scott's schooling, she returned the favor by giving Frank to me and all his time just to protect me. However I felt bad every time they do this so I would find a way for them to meet and to spend time together even if I would always look like the third wheel. I couldn't bring my girlfriend or the woman I am supposed to be dating that time, since they would always end up disliking the idea and I would always need to make it up and it's tiring to explain and to keep the relationship work, every time. So, I would always wish or pray for the One who would understand me and my work. The girl who would accept me for who I really am and, not my money or popularity, or see the real me from what I do or deal with always.