Wildhearts 2

Okay, thank you so much Lilia, mwahhhh!!!!, I told her while bringing all types of food for Dee. I think I was able to carry on both shoulders, ten grocery bags back to my car, which was valeted for me by Julio, the teenage boy I knew from long ago when I encountered thieves who took my phones and wallet full of cash, and left me for dead near the grocery store. Julio, Mexican teen who saw me at about ten that unlucky night, but was fateful for me since I was able to meet Mama M., Lilia and Julio who brought me to the hospital. Julio brought with him a metal pipe to hit the two thieves who robbed me inside my car and tried to rape me after. Julio got the one thief good on the face while the other guy fled running away from Mama M. and Lilia who had a large tuna on one hand and a mop on the other. I love these guys so as a token of my thanks for their generosity, goodness and for saving my life, I gave Julio his own apartment and one of my Ferrari cars, the purple one which I love.

Then, I bought Mama M. and Lilia their own home near my office in New York just a couple of miles from the store they're working at so I can often see them if I wanted to. Mama M. cried like she's my own mother when she saw my bloody face since the first attacker punched me right on the cheek, then, the second pulled my sleeve so I won't be able to fight back, and her innocent, motherly reaction melted my heart. My parents didn't know what happened since I didn't want them to worry. My parents are already elderly, my brother is married and lives in Germany with his wife, now, and my sister is studying abroad with her boyfriend, away from home so I couldn't let her see me like I'm defeated by life. But I was then, yet I chose to rise up from losing and made myself richer, stronger, more powerful and influential all over the world, which was my goal, thus, I became one and still am, at present. I know taekwando but I wasn't able to use it that time, which urged me to learn how to shoot using a gun, so now I own several, placed inside my cars, motorbikes, offices, home and on secret places in my other homes. It's ironic because I always thought I wouldn't fall prey from circumstances but it seems like every one couldn't escape it since accidents or bad things can happen to people even if they're good or kindhearted.

But I don't see myself as good people. I just move with the tide and live a peaceful life in my own world. But my world was shattered by those bad guys yet, I didn't allow them to live inside my heart, so when they were found and sentenced to life imprisonment, since I have lots of connections in the court and the judge is my godmother, I still forgave and they were given 15 years but with no bail. I found out the second guy's name is X, like the letter. He was the one who tried to rape me and in court, he still looked at me like he is on the verge of eating me while I'm still alive. I feared him before but now, I looked in his eyes and said that even if he tried to look for me and hurt me again, I'll be ready. And it's been three years since the assault, and I've never heard of them again. I found out that X has been good in prison that his sentence was lessened to seven years and he only has five years more to wait out for his release. I told Frank to secure my offices' locks and hire high-caliber guards, at home, in my offices, and why I have Frank now to help or protect me as well, wherever I go or travel to.

So much for that dark part of my life, let's check on the best part, now, that I have Dee as my new assistant at home and the office. Well!, she doesn't know it yet, but I don't know if she'll accept my offer or if she would want to work for me. We will see!!!