Hart Industries

WILD

HARTS

by

MVMANALO

P.E.R.K.S./MVManalo Copyright. Cover Photo Credit to Owner

***************************************************************************************

You are beautiful just the way you are....you don't have to....!, the song repeatedly reverberates from her IPOD. Her earpieces are soaked with sweat from working out in the middle of the night, since she couldn't sleep and don't want to go home. Anyway, no one is waiting for her there in the first place. She will just drink and wallow away wondering what her family is doing now and if her friends really care if she exists or not. It's a good thing that their gym at the office is still open, even though she is the owner of the building, she respects the rules of the company. Her phone rang and the music in her IPOD stopped since her cell phone is connected to it. Yes, good evening, hello!, yes, I'm about to head out. Haha!, thanks Franco, you're a dear!. Oh, okay!, yes, the grey one. Really, they lost, damn! I bet a thousand dollars that my team would win. I think I need to follow your advice once in a while huh! Okay, you're the boss, see you down stairs!. Man, that Cristiano is really good. I thought they'd lose this time. Hmmm....so much for wishing the inevitable!

I am Vilenia Hart and the owner of F1 Industries which specializes in car parts and engines for race cars and soon to venture in the motorbike investment as well. The person I was talking to earlier is Frank, my body guard, assistant, lawyer, car parking attendant and more. He is this tall, handsome, bulky guy who baby sits me all of the time and go where I go, anywhere, everywhere but not inside spas or gyms, comfort, rooms, my home or my bedroom, especially if I'm hanging out with my girls, specifically when I'm with Rafa and Rhian. I am known for my diligence and hard work since I own many companies but what I love most is my Formula 1 business and clients, that deal with expensive cars and artists or famous people who I am friends with in terms of car sales, loans or exchanges. I am always invited to parties, events and conferences but I hate to attend them since all would just welcome me with smiling faces but talks dirty behind my back. I have true friends who I have known since childhood and I ahev already given them cars or homes for their loyalty and friendship. They never forgot me and or who I was before. If we back up moments when I was just in my twenties and earning, working graveyard shifts left and right to get little money to help my family, I really had it going for me. My parents loved me but when I decided to leave home and wanted to put up my own company, they were skeptical about it that it turned to a point where they didn't want to speak to me again. Even if I am a billionaire now, mom and I usually talk but dad is still hard on me. He didn't want me living away from home at the age of twenty five, and wasting away my money to some girl or women who only wanted my fame, fortune but not the real me, as what he always say, the last time he talked to me, which was five years ago.

But I liked the attention, the fake loves or smiles, but it changed when I swerved my car down an alley and saw a girl walking, swaying like she's drunk or didn't care what happens to her. I almost hit her and shouted pulling down my car window, but she isn't budging. Oh, my God, is she dead or did I hit her? I looked outside and I think it's okay to get out of the dark street. I walked out of car and checked her out. She is still lying down the street and as if unconscious so I brought her to my home. I swerved on a rotunda and arrived at my house which is always empty and lonely, but now since I saw this girl roaming lost in the street of the Bronx I'm sure she came from a poor town. Not passing any judgments but she looked like the girl from that anime I used to watch when I was a little girl, ah, yeah Citrus! Right, like Yuzu and I can be her Mei Mei hehe!, I thought while cleaning the girl up, her hair is so sticky, I think it's from the vomit and all.... Ahhhhh, I hate vomits and the smell makes me puke too. Ugh! She moaned and said that she needs to go home for her dad needs her. I told her stay still since I was cleaning her hair and body. I needed to take off her stinky shirt and pants. Her sneakers are dirty and her socks have holes in them. But they are cute since they have bunny designs. After I cleaned her body and hair up, I stood and went to my huge closet room to choose clothes, socks and shoes that would fit her. I have jerseys and sneakers that I haven't worn yet, so I went for those. I took off her clothes which was uncomfortable on my end for she has bigger boobs than I expected since she weren't wearing one when I saw them. They were upright and inviting but I controlled my urges not to look at them and pulled the oversized shirt with a bear design up front and took off her pants along with her panties. I tried not to look but I saw that she is clean and shaved all over there. Ah!, Hmmm....Vi (Vay)! stop!, I stopped looking and pulled the new undergarment and jersey for her. I also put the new socks on both of her feet and placed the new sneakers beside the end of the bed, my bed. Aha! I didn't think of it until now. Well, I can sleep on my couch in the bedroom.