Family

I wore a nightgown and I felt like drinking wine before sleeping, so I poured some on a small glass and added ice cubes I got from my mini fridge beside the bed.

I felt happy. After helping many people including Dee and her family for the last two weeks. I should be feeling like a hero but in the wrong sense of the word. I actually felt the opposite instead of feeling heroic. I needed to help these people just because I needed to pay for the sins and the things I did in the past, conning, overprizing units just to get richer or more influential in the world of car dealings and shipping them off illegally to third world countries and the like. I got filthy rich alright and I invested on crypto currencies, stock markets and shopping networks or apps online.

I paid for everything I took from people and I am still paying for it now while knowing Dee and her family. So, it's indeed a blessing that I got to know her and her family. At least now I know that I have been forgiven from all the things that I have done in the past because I feel lighter, cleaner and holier. But will this feeling last? I think I have lost my faith in others that I don't easily trust anybody not even the girls I date every weekend.

Every weekend that's right, you heard me. I don't settle for less and really serious about love or getting into relationships without knowing the person I am dating or hooking up with. Not even Desiree or whoever beautiful girl I meet online or in a bar, café or gym.

I have had relationships with men, but it's just recent that I ventured into courting women or getting laid my one. I am not your typical rich girl, woman who would easily get carried away by love or kindness or innocence. Most of the time, those who appear nice or sensitive are the ones perverted, violent or unfaithful. Well, I had my share of bad experiences with my past partners that I always got burned and still healing from my recent girlfriend who loved to travel, buy stuff and ask me to buy them for her, then when she had her fill, a new condo, car and jewelries she suddenly forgot I am her girlfriend and now an ex to her. It was stupid really, I knew she was lying and even tagged me and herself that she was with a man on a date at Sulu region in the Philippines. The nerve of that fake blonde, all surgically enhanced body parts and I think even her name was changed so she wouldn't be recognized by yours truly. Yup! I think I have given her money enough to be able to do that in court and hire a lawyer to even publish her new name in all the newspapers, social media apps and magazines in the country.

I am not Asian, it's just that I love Asian girls and let's say that fake Fiona is really fake In everything even her personality, if she had one in the first place. If her huge headlights would have a face they would have more charisma than her face or her personality. Well, I'm not sour graping, it's just that I trusted her and loved her but since I had my doubts about her then, I should have followed my instincts and my previous assistant to get rid of her even before I saw her with another man in our three month anniversary that was supposed to happen in my new Fiona ship that was also my surprise gift to her. When my assistant knew about my ex's dealings and lewd private conversations with one of my richest clients, Melissa warned me about Fiona which I didn't really believe at first. But found out the hard way as I have mentioned a while ago in my own ship, getting all the feels with Mr. Bonehead. Literally he really had big d.... so I couldn't top that of course. Even if I had the money to have surgeries and be a real man, I didn't think that my beauty, influence and boobies won't matter in how I deal with my clientele and my filthy rich friends in business.

I love Melissa, my assistant so much that at her wedding I gave her and her new partner a new house in Florida, since she needed to stay there for her pregnancy and since it's her hometown. I made it a point to buy a stock to market my real estate, lands and homes there, including Melissa's new two story home with a new car and a new veranda which I paid for people to make it in time for them to move in after a month looking for a house in the city. Melissa thought I was kidding and gave her the deed of the house which is already under hers and Steve Cuchione's name. I think Steve is French, so I'm not sure how to pronounce his weird name. He is a good guy and I hired a detective to sought him out because I care for my eight year-long assistant and Melissa is already family and not just my secretary. Well, the house is just a little thing compared to the how she honestly cared for me, wholeheartedly. Haa...I miss her and sometimes I call her to talk about my clients and my life. Then, will swerve to how she was doing with her baby and her husband, her life as a married woman and her family. She told me that she'll visit New York to get to know Desiree and I want her to do that. She is like so eager to get to know Dee and I'm kind of nervous to how she'll react when she sees the girl.

I was dead tired from work when I found Amanda talking with Dee, my God Dee can speak good English. I think she was faking it that's she isn't literate. But when I remembered the wallet I found on her pocket when she was unconscious, she is an English Teacher, so there you go.