Dee-sire 2

She couldn't understand why she feels weird and she felt her cheeks turn red when she saw Vi 's body. As if her skin is so smooth to the touch and she wanted to try to.....ahh, what are you thinking Dee? Siya ay iba sa'yo! She's rich and popular. Who are you to think that she'll care for you more than a friend or an employee. Vi already told her about the joba dn she accepted it since she got fired from her previous job as a maid because she forgot to feed her clients dog and it got sick due to it. She didn't forget to feed the dog, it's just that her bosses son kept on asking her to do many things that she gave the dog food so late that it skipped dinner on time. She ate the same time as the dog ate. And she felt so low when in the Philippines she and her family eats on time. And even if they are poor, they are happy and free to do whatever they want, since it's their city, their own country and land of birth. But not all Filipinos are poor, there are those who got rich due to their family member's hard work abroad, just like her and her family.

They were able to help relatives in the country with the money they send regularly for nephews or nieces education. Or sending money for medications, bill payments or for building or renovating a relative's home. I promised to help anyone who would ask me to and I did that, though it's not easy since my family and I lived in the poorest area in South Bonx. Haay!!!! Very challenging ang mabuhay sa mundo dahil mahirap ka! I dreamed of becoming rich and few people in my country are rich, fending for themselves, getting income or return of investments from their own businesses or while working in banks, companies or in BPO account/s, industries. It's how we find work which helps our families and love ones. Whatever job we venture to, even if it's on dicing, selling products or mopping floors, it's worth it. We don't choose jobs but any kind of work matters since it's for our families and their future, They are more important than ourselves or our job positions.

Vi kept on laughing with how Dee reacted seeing her naked. And that made her eager to get to know the strange girl. Frank sent her a copy of a news clip that the apartment that Dee's family stayed burned and the building which is so old were black and burned to the ground. It's a good thing they helped Dee's family to find a better, safer and cozier home in downtown New York. Vi sighed but felt bad and wished nobody was hurt in the burned building which she thought was intentional since it was bought by one of her friends who is a real estate magnate, She knew that that place will soon be converted to a condominium, a year from now. But she didn't speak out or even warned the people living there.

But little did she know, Frank already warned the families renting the place and each unit knew that it'll happen sooner or later, so the renters left the building three days before the allegedly plan to burn it on purpose happened. That friend broker was very kind to me and when he buys cars, I know what he wants and always come into terms about it. We know each other enough, the payment schemes and all the s*it that comes with it. We both get a fair share and I give him discounts in exchange of favor after favors. And that's how my company works with our prestigious clients here and abroad. They make me happy with the profit I receive from them and I make them rich with the products, machines and units I give them, all in great condition and high-class, expensive toys we call babies. My clients treat cars, motorbikes or ships better than their girlfriends or wives sometimes. And this make me think otherwise and just laugh at how they love my units more than their partners. Hmm....

I was relieved that the families, 100 of them had left the building in time. And that they were already in a safe place when the building got burned to the ground. Frank new me better than myself that he pleaded for the families to take my condominium units and live there for a while. The best idea ever, from my high class bodyguard who graduated at Berkely but just left out a couple of units since he needed to work for his biological family back then. Frank was just nineteen and he needed a job to sustain his family's needs since his dad got sick and his mom did two shifts as a dishwasher in restaurants.

Frank was a football player and has 4.2 GPA score but decided to leave college to pursue a job in a bar in New York as a humble bouncer and front guard who interviews teen agers about their age and decides if the can be allowed to go in or not. I was seventeen then and my birthday is just around the corner, so my friends and I wanted to hang out at that bar to I thanked him so much that I decided to give him a new car, which he declined but I insisted to give it to his son as a birthday gift instead. He was happy since his son hugged him and talked to him for the first time after a long time, since the kid got mad because he needed to take a job across the country, far away from home. Frank didn't have a choice since he needed a high paying job for his son's college education which I handled and paid in full, and in turn, obliges him to stay here to guard me and my assets. Frank can only go home every weekend or sometimes not if I needed him for a job or to protect me from meeting a client or when I needed to have a meeting elsewhere in the world. He is literally at my beckon call since it is his responsibility to protect me and nothing more.