Family 2

Man!, Dee spoke fast and she's so right for the personal assistant position. And I bet she could do sales and speak with my clients better than Melissa could have ever done. Melissa was a good planner and very instinctive when it comes to people and handling them but in sales I needed to train her for that. But in the end, Melissa was one of my top sales agent in my real estate business and had the most number of stocks winning every month until today, even if she's hands on taking care of her daughter and her husband at home. Steve is an Engineer and travels a lot for when he is invited in construction sites for putting up condominiums, hotels and beach resorts.

I love that guy, and worked for me and my company once or twice but I couldn't bear his closeness to my Melissa, even if she was just an assistant I love her as a sister and I get jealous when he is very close to her and that he gets to her more now than when she was still working for me. I'm that obsessive and jealous of my family and loves. Why, sometimes or a lot of times, my dates would just leave me and call me psycho or a freak. Well, I tried my best to change but the worst experience I had with a girl made me think that it's better to be cold or untrusting than be cheated or swindled on.

My God, please help me to control my jealousy and obsession. I wouldn't want Desiree hating me because of my dirty characteristics and desires, I thought while making my way out of the room to check on Dee. Amanda left to go to the bathroom. It is her last day with us or let's just say that two weeks is up and Dee is perfectly fine now. Frank has told Dee's family that she's okay and has a new job with me. And now is the time, I think to tell her about becoming my assistant, here and at the office, or whatever is okay with her since I have checked her professional background, she is a scholar in the Philippines and has a master degree in English, so no wonder she speaks it fluently.

Hi!, how are you feeling?, I asked Dee when I came near her bed, sitting at the available chair next to it.

Hi, Ma'a...ah Vivian or Vi!. I feel much better now, thank you. Amanda and I just talked about my medications and my doctor's appointments after a few months from now. Frank also briefed me about my job for you, Dee added and smiled at me with her head still covered with bandages. Oh, okay, that's great! Then I will be seeing or maybe we can go to the office together if you decide to stay with me until you are able to have a place of your own, I insisted because I really wanted to help her. Yes, thank you. I asked Frank to help me find a smaller apartment near here and I think it'll be ready next month. So, I can stay here for a bit if that's alright with you?, Dee cried as if asking for my advice or permission maybe. Of course, if you like you can stay with me forever!, I added whispering but Dee sort of trying her best to hear what I said after the words of course. I'm sorry, what did you say, Vi?

Ah, I said, it's definitely okay with me. You're welcome to stay here as long as you like, I added excitedly, like I had a new toy and it's so shiny, I didn't want to it go, not yet or maybe not ever, because I like it or her so much. The feelings I have now couldn't be compared when dad bought me a new car as my 18th birthday present. I'm twenty-six now and I have bought many cars and saved billions of dollars not including my shares in the stock market, real estate ownerships and NFT's on different platforms. I have other businesses too that I haven't disclosed since they are still new and are still in the process of building their networks.

My dad and mom love to travel and my siblings have their own relationships that I seldom see them in the process. I think I was able to visit the mansion two years ago when I'm still with Fiona and mom instantly knew that she is a gold digger, which I rejected believing and had qualms with my mom about why I didn't visit them all these past years.

I regretted ll the things I said against

against mom and I called her a couple of weeks ago to visit them, now with Desiree. She was eager to see me and so happy that I called since dad had been missing me too. My siblings will be there to meet Dee and I'm happy to come home after all these years, it's nerve wracking.

Dee was looking at me without a wink and asked, are you okay, Vi? What's wrong?

Oh, nothing is wrong I just thought of my family, that's all. Speaking of which, I asked Frank to tell your family that you're okay and safe, and that you have a new job with me and my company. So, they didn't think something happened to you. So you're secret is safe with us, I cried winking at her which made Dee's face red. She isn't white nor black, and her skin is not dark brown but a bit darker than mine which is pale and white. I like her color, long black and shiny hair. Her eyes are big and eye lashes very long. When she looks at me her deep set of eyes as if could see right through me, my soul, heart and my whole being, it's embarrassing. I find it so sexy but I'm not forcing myself on her since I didn't know if she's lesbian, queer or bisexual like me. Based on what Frank got from her files, she has a boyfriend in Manila and he is a navy officer in a tanker that is now based in the Bahamas and Uruguay. I didn't know that sailors advertise their identification online too. Hmm...maybe that's the new thing now since everything and everyone is connected and wired on every app you can think of, even ID's could be found online for convenience and check if the person has clean professional track records. Good job Bates and Zuckerberg. But perksid founded by this Vicky Manalo has created a system that one can track a person's ID and life, heart beat or variance, based on their cellphone or watches' GPS or tracking devises built in each and every individual or devices for emergencies. The police and emergency agencies like ambulances would know where the person is or their vehicles in case of accidents, or mugging and theft, harassment issues, incidents, cases.