Warm feeling 3

Hmm, okay, kidding aside, Dee is indeed a hot prospect. Too bad she is my assistant and I don't date my P.A,'s. I think my staff most especially the boys and men would have a field day seeing Dee with her tight short skirt and shorter legs but brown like gold skin color. Her skin is smooth and shiny for a poor girl she is a natural beauty. Okay, Vi, what the f...are thinking about? Shut up and turn off your crazy, sensual, sexy ideas and visions see when I smell or picture Dee on this outfit, now. My God! Help me!, what I can only utter opening the door for her and getting inside my Lambo, today.

I brought Dee to my main office in New York. I already briefed her on her job description and I asked Tess to help her fix Melissa's office since Dee will be occupying it and it's near my bigger office. My staff which is consist of five men and four women, eyes widened when I brought Dee and presented her to them. She didn't falter and followed everything I taught her. At the Board meeting since it's a Monday, Dee talked confidently and fluently, like she has done this before, I wonder.

Max, Nelson, Corrie, Bob and Hector came to see me and asked about Dee if she is single and wall that you could ask for for a girl hot like her. Guys, she's lesbian, so, she likes, pu.sies not d.ks!!!, joked and laughed when their eyes got even bigger, because for it's way sexier than a normal woman who only likes fating men and all. You're all hopeless, get back to work! Tsk, tsk!, I said smirking but I love my guy staff and the women, they are all disciplined and bright. I think some of them had a crush on me or the other guys on the team, so they sort of raised an eyebrow looking at Dee from head to toe or others would be talking or whispering something to each other seeing me come in the office along with my new assistant. And if they knew that she is living with me at my own home it'll be war.

So I didn't squeal and pretended that she is just any other girl I'm working with. Dee just smiled and acted like nothing happened and did her job accurately, professionally and in her own sexy way. She gave me coffee, talked with our clients passionately, emphatically and served our new customers products they needed. Since the company I built has different companies attached to it, we sell almost everything. Dee gave me coffee, talked with our clients passionately, emphatically and served our new customers products they needed. Since the company I built has different companies attached to it, we sell almost everything, from real estates, condos, promotions, advertisements to digital technology and travel. Melissa has done a good job organizing my files and Dee didn't have any problem following up with past clients and acquiring new ones since all are already fixed in a data base.

Emily, Sarah, Jess and Milo are the ladies who I call my four maidens. They are in charge for the marketing, promotions, online promos, advertising, SEO's, meeting up with clients and selling the products after Dee talks to the buyers or owners, sellers or renters. The boys are in charge of my stocks, crypto currencies, trades and markets I have on several companies on discord and on different countries worldwide. My team is a perfect combination or guys and gals that other companies need to have ten or more. With my team, I just needed 10 including Dee, to work on my businesses on and off line around the world. My team knows the risks and what's at stake that a tiny error could jeopardize deliveries, inventories, closing of deals or meetings with clients, so no one can make a mistake, not even Dee although she's still new. She needs to keep up with the office pace or she'll be eaten up with the demands and dedication needed to make things work and profit from every single deal, business and product we have, sell or promote.

The guys and ladies smiled at me saying their goodbyes. While Dee is still on her last phone call for the day. After the client ended the call, Dee breathed hard and she didn't know I was behind her that she almost jumped seeing me near her with a cup of coffee on my hand for her.

Thank you!, Dee said. You do all these work every day?

Yes and yes! Why, giving up already?, I asked while I handed the hot cup from the dispenser.

No, but now I see why you don't have time for other things after coming to work with you. How can you do this, every single day?, Dee replied amazed at how Vi can have so many things to do at a very limited time in a day, starting to sip the coffee.

Well, I just take things one day at a time, I cried sitting at the side of Dee's table. Then, I prioritize what needs to be done that day and move along as I go. Pop up messages or changed meeting schedules happen a lot so I'm kind of used to them already that even if I'm asleep I can still do them.

Wow!, you're the man, ah, wo-man!!!, Dee reacted abruptly and both of us laughed at how funny she sounded.

When we got home, I just brushed my teeth and cleaned my face from make-up, slid to my pajamas and jumped right on top of my bed since I was dead tired. I didn't know what happened with Vi and slept without thinking or feeling anything but sleep.

Vi smiled when she finished her notes on her laptop and checked on her meeting schedules or calls needed to be done the next day sent by their companies data base. She built a mother board which would automatically transfer calls to the right department or office. Then, the Artificial Intelligence or Bot will handle all the preliminary interviews or Q's for the clients about our businesses, products and offers. AIA or Artificial Intelligence Arclight is the one that fires all messages and information to all the targeted and correct departments, offices and markets for the team to have easy access to every client, company, product or promotion for profit and all. AIA helps even in our hologram meets, calls and conferences abroad when I couldn't go in case of emergencies or sudden client calls. My team knows it and all has access on AIA and Dee has the key to AIA but I have the password for the program and details in all my accounts and businesses. All profits would automatically go straight to my accounts in several banks including banks abroad and as far as Switzerland. Safety deposits and accounts are all encrypted and only I have access to it with a secret code.

As I watch Dee sleep in her bedroom, AIA has access to all of my assets including my several homes and here, even in Dee's room. But I only kept one camera on which is in her bedroom, because I want to see her sleep. It's a calming feeling seeing a person retire and Dee has the cutest face when she's sound asleep. And surprisingly, this is the first time I heard her snore. I never thought girls can snore like a man. Hmm...scary, but...interesting!!!!