15

Mr Blue Sky blasted from both phones simultaneously, waking Ellis and Lando who had not moved from each other's arms all night. They looked at each other laughing, how random that they had the same alarm tone. They turned their phones off and lay back down on the bed. "Good morning sweet pea" Lando said before kissing the tip of Ellis' nose. She scrunched her nose and smiled "good morning handsome".

Lando didn't want to move, he was so happy with Ellis in his arms. "I need to get ready, Charlotte will be here soon" Lando said before getting out of bed. At some point the previous evening, they had both taken their hoodies off but were still fully clothed otherwise. He padded gently to the bathroom like a sleepy toddler. Ellis couldn't help but giggle at the sight. She pulled herself out of bed and looked out of the window. The ocean sparkling blue in the Miami morning sun.

Ellis could hear the shower running and thought it would be best to head back to her room before Charlotte appeared. She tidied her hair with her fingers and put her hoodie on. She smiled at the sound of Lando singing in the shower and slipped out of his room. Once back in her own room she text Lando.

***

***

Lando turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around his waist. When he walked back to the bedroom, expecting to see Ellis, his heart dropped. She was gone. Just then, his phone buzzed. He opened the message and smiled, "you're some girl Ellis" he said aloud.

***

Back in room 218, Emily was demanding all the details. Ellis told her everything, blushing at the thought of the perfect kiss. "He sounds special" Emily said, happy for Ellis. She then went on to tell her about her evening with Oscar. How they had grabbed ice cream and walked along the beach together. After catching up on all the details, the girls ordered breakfast and got ready to watch FP3 and qualifying.