30

Ellis opted to wear a midi pale blue dress with some nude flats, both showing off her tan from Miami. Lando wore nude chinos and a navy dress shirt. His curls styled perfectly. "You look very handsome Mr Norris" Ellis smiled, giving him a soft kiss on the cheeks. They made their way to the car and headed for East Lothian. On the way, Ellis filled Lando in on some details about her parents. Her mum, Lily, was an art teacher at a local high school and her dad, Thomas, worked in the finance sector but she wasn't entirely sure what he did. This made Lando laugh, and eased his nerves. They drove along the coast, through small towns before the land opened up in front of them. Lando could see golf courses surrounding the road and knew they must be near. As they pulled up to the house, he turned the engine off and sat back in his chair, taking a deep breath. "Honestly, don't worry. They will love you". Lando got out of the car and ran round to open the door for Ellis. Little did he know there was eyes spying from inside the house and he had already scored a point in Ellis's fathers eye.

She took his hand in hers and led him into the house. "Mum, Dad, Hello?" Then from an open plan area towards the back of the house, Lily and Thomas appeared. "Hello sweetheart, you look wonderful". Ellis introduced her parents to Lando and they followed the couple into the kitchen/living area. The back of the house was wrapped with bifold doors, opening up to a decked seating area. Beyond the garden, Lando could see the water glinting in the evening light. "Your house is beautiful. I wouldn't mind waking up to this view everyday". The rest of the evening went well, Lando relaxed and talked to Thomas about racing and of course golf. Lily and Ellis cleared the dinner plates from the table after coffee and watched the men conversing. "I can see you're happy darling but don't move too fast. I don't want you to get hurt". Ellis hugged into her mum, "Don't worry mum, I will be careful". 

The pair  left Gullane a little after 10:30pm and headed back to the hotel. They would be leaving for London the next afternoon. Ellis was quiet in the car back, gazing out the window as the street lights lit the way. Lando could see something was up but didn't want to ruin their lovely evening. He took her hand and kissed the back of it before placing it on his thigh. Back in the hotel room, Ellis unzipped her dress and let it slip to her feet, Lando watching her every move. She was wearing beautifully delicate lace underwear. As he stood in the room, she made her way over to him, pushing him gently in the chest so he fell onto the bed. He was still fully clothed as she climbed on top of him, straddling her legs either side of his thighs. His eyes fully locked on hers, she bent over and started undoing the buttons on his shirt, running her nails gently down his torso at the same time. She smiled as he let out a little moan when she reached the bottom of his shirt and started unzipping his trousers. 

She could feel him harden against the fabric of his boxers as she pulled his trousers off and threw them away to the side. It was taking all her will not to rush this but she could see how much he was enjoying it. He sat up, holding on to the bottom of her back so she didn't loose her balance as he kissed her neck and down to her collar bone. Reaching behind her, he unclipped her bra one handed and gave her a cheeky smirk. She threw it down to the floor and pushed him to lie back down. She worked her way down his torso, kissing every inch before hooking her manicured nails round the hem of his underwear and pulling them off. Kneeling on the floor, she once again caught his eyes as she took him in her mouth. He let out a deep moan and let his head fall backwards. His hand finding its way into her hair, which he pulled slightly as she quickened the pace around him. He was getting closer and closer but he didn't want it to finish yet.

He gently pushed her chin and she moved backwards, looking up at him. He moved to the end of the bed and pulled her on top of him, landing his lips on hers. The kiss got more frantic and passionate as he flipped her onto the bed in one swift move. He removed her panties and moved himself to her opening, slowly entering her. After letting her settle to the feeling, he picked up the pace. "Fuck Lando, I need you" Ellis said breathlessly and with that he pushed himself deeper and harder. He could feel her inside begin to tense, knowing she was near, so he moved her leg over his arm, allowing him to get deeper and closer to her spot. She moved her hand from his chest down to her spot, pleasuring herself even more as he kept up the relentless pace. The sight was more than Lando could take and moaned loudly, "I'm close babe". With a few more movements, they both hit their high and came together. Ellis could have sworn fireworks were going off in her body as Lando moved to lie beside her on the bed. 

She went to the bathroom to freshen up and brushed her teeth. She puller her hair into a messy bun and splashed her face with cool water before climbing back into bed. Lando pulled her into his arms as they feel asleep, both still high on their feelings.