Chapter 37.

(Nefertiti's POV)

"I can't come home not yet anyway." I said as I started shaking my head from side to side.

"Baby, please. It's time, for you to come home." Paul tells me as I didn't know what to do.

"Auntie, we'll be okay." One of the VK's tells me as I slightly smile.

"Mom, please come home. We need you back home and Besides, I'm proposing to Evie soon, so Please, Mom." Axle tells me as he was walking up to me, then gently places his hand on my shoulder.

"Dad, it's up, you." I heard Ella whisper to Paul as he nods, then walks over to me. 

"You and I. We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky. With you, I'm alive, Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide, So stop time right here in the moonlight 'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes, Without you, I feel broke Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm, Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song." Paul sang to me with tears in his own eyes.

"With you, I fall, It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall. With you, I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge. So stop time right here in the moonlight 'cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes." I sang with a slight smile on my face, with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold, I feel torn, Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song. You're the perfect melody The only harmony I wanna hear, You're my favorite part of me, With you standing next to me, I've got nothing to fear." Paul and I sang as I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

"Without you, I feel broke Like I'm half of a whole Without you, I've got no hand to hold, Without you, I feel torn Like a sail in a storm, Without you, Without you, I feel broke Like I'm half of a whole Without you, I've got no hand to hold, Without you, I feel torn, Like a sail in a storm, Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song." Paul and I finished singing as we hugged and cried softly together.

(Time skip to where they came back to pick up the Celia, Dizzy, the Twins, Squeaky and Squirmy, and also myself.)

"Alright, boys. Let's hit the road." Jay said as I was standing next to Paul, and gently laying my head on his arm, and he held me in his arms.

"You're gonna see him soon, okay? Come on." Carlos said as I smile up at Paul and he smiles back.

(A huge time skip)

"I'm so glad, that the barrier is down." I said to Paul as he nods and smiles down at me.

"Yeah, I'm so glad as well baby. Now, the kids are going to stay here and live here in Aura Don, but you and myself can go on more Adventures, together." Paul tells me as I smile and nod, then Paul got a magic bean, and tossed it, as it was beginning to open, vines were coming out of it, then a magic power knock Paul back, then grab my legs and started drag my legs to the portal.

"Ah, Paul, help me!" I begged as I tried to break free from the vines, but they weren't breaking.

"Hold, on, Baby! I'm coming!" Paul said getting up from the ground, and running over to me, and broke the vines and then got me into his arms, while he was calming me, down, we walk to where it lead us to another world, and it was called Andalusia, but Paul went to New York.

(677 Words)