chapter 1.

Intro: "There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen. Our World. This is how it happened..."

(Prince Paul rides on a horse along a long stretch of land towards a forest. In the forest, he meets several dwarves gathered around a glass coffin.) ~> Nefertiti's Pov.

"You're too late." I heard Doc said to Paul as the Camera pans to Nefertiti aka me lying inside the coffin.

"No. No! Open it." I heard Paul said as he was trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry, she's gone." I heard Grumpy said as Paul looked at him with tears of sadness.

"A-at least let me say goodbye, please." I heard Paul said as I knew that he didn't want to lose me meanwhile, the dwarves remove the lid of the coffin. And then I felt Paul lips on mine, and the sleeping curse was lifted, and A pulse of magic spreads throughout the land. Then I wake up with a gasp, then I looked at Paul.

"You... Did, it, you found me." I said with a smile on my face while placing my hand on his cheek.

"Did you ever doubt I would, my love?" Paul asked with a smile on his face, meanwhile, he helps me sit up.

"Truthfully, the glass coffin gave me pause." I said as I lay my head on his shoulder while still having a smile on my face.

"Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you. No matter what happens." Paul tells me as I look at him, with love in my eyes that I have for him.

"Do you promise?" I asked as it skips to our wedding, and I was wearing this dress.

"I do." Paul vowed as I smirked, and my veil looks like this.

"And do you, Queen Nefertiti, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" The Pastor asked as I was still smirking