Chapter 4.

Annabelle's POV.

–[Storybrooke]–

(On the main street, David is packing up his truck. He looks at the clock tower one last time, then drives off. Meanwhile, I am heading up the shaft in the elevator, when it suddenly comes to a halt. I yelled.)

 "Regina! What the hell was that? Regina!" I yelled as I see Mr. Gold leaning over the edge of the shaft.

"Mrs. Stanley? You got it?" Mr. Gold said as I was shocked.

"Mr. Gold. What are you doing here?" I asked confused, but I knew that he was trying to trick me.

"I've come to check on you. I'm glad I did. Regina, and your kids abandoned you and sabotaged the elevator." Rumple said as I rolled my eyes and not believing him one bit.

 "What? I'm coming up." I said as he shook his head.

 "Now, there's... There's no time for this. You can't possibly scale the wall and carry that." Mr. Gold said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah? Well, I can try, I can fly dumb ass." I said as I climb on top of the elevator with the egg.

 "No, you can't. Just toss it up. Your husband is going to be fine. I promise. We're running out of time. Toss it up." Mr. Gold said as I rolled my eyes and used my fly powers to get up there, and I saw Regina, and my kids gagged and tied to a chair, then he knocks me out and takes the egg and leaves, then I got up, and look at Regina and my kids.

"Regina. Are you guys alright?" I said as I rips the tape off of her mouth and begins to untie her.

 "He tricked you! How could you give him that, but are you alright?" Regina said as I rolled my eyes, then nod.

"Where is he?" Emma asked as I got her untied along with her siblings.

 "Gone. Gold. He manipulated all of this." Regina said as I nodded in agreement.

"Come on. He can't be that far."  I said as both Emma and Regina's cell phones ring at the same time.

"Mom, It's the hospital." Emma said as I was shocked.

———–

(Regina, Emma, Axle, Ella, and I arrive at the hospital and rush to Paul's room. The arrive in time to see Dr. Whale and Mother Superior leaving the room.)

"We did everything we could." Dr. Whale said as I was shocked and tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. You're too late." Mother Superior said as I was trying not to cry, then I enter the room, where the nurse is unhooking the machine from Paul.

———–

(Emma, Regina, Axle, Ella, Annabelle, Dr. Whale, and Mother Superior are gathered in Paul's room at the hospital.)

"No... No..." Regina said as I walked up to Paul's Bed, then touched his forehead, with my hand, and cried a little.

"I love you, Paul." I said as I kissed Paul on the lips, which causes the spell he was under to be broken. A pulse of magic spreads throughout Storybrooke. He wakes up and gasps, then he looks at me, and smiles, then out of nowhere he sits up and hugs me and kisses me on the lips, and I smile, while kissing back.

"I love you, too, Baby girl, I knew you would save me." Paul whispers to me, as I smile, and blue walks up to me, meanwhile, the pulse of magic awakens everyone in the town. Soon, a crowd begins to gather in Paul's room, and Henry walks into the room as well.

"Henry... What's going on?" I asked as I knew that I broke the Dark curse, that I casted.

"No..." Regina said as I knew what she meant.

"The curse. I think you broke it." Henry said as I was shocked.

"That was true love's kiss." Blue said as I nod, but then remembered that I was the one that cast the curse in the first place.

"No, no..." I said as I was shocked.

"If I were you, Your Majesty, I'd find a place to hide." Blue said as Paul was clutching my hand tightly.

"Baby, what is she talking about?" Paul asked as he was putting his clothes on, then walking up to me.

"I'm the one who cast the dark curse. Not Regina, I'm sorry. But Henry...  No matter what you think, no matter what anyone tells you, Regina and I do love you." I said as Regina and I fled out of the room, and out of the hospital.

———–

I was walking to my car, when I heard: "Baby girl!" So, I turn around and I saw Paul, across the street.

"Paul." I muttered as we towards each other, and we hugged, and the side of my head was on his shoulder.

"You found me, handsome." I whispered to him, lustfully, as he smirked.

"Did you ever doubt I would, Baby girl?" Paul whispered lustfully back to me as his lips crashed on mine, and I got my arms around his neck, and his arms wrapped around my waist, then we saw purple smoke, and it was coming towards us, the purple smoke continues to engulf Storybrooke. Regina, still observing from the window, smiles. The smoke wraps around the clock tower, as the clock strikes 8:15.

(858 Words)