Chapter 29.

(Nefertiti's POV.)

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos said as Axle and Ella giggle/chuckled, so did Emma and Rosie.

"'Cause you want it!" Jay said as I rolled my eyes and was about to have enough with them.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Carlos said as Paul gave me a look and it was "I got this baby." 

"Boys, boys, boys! (Snaps, his fingers, and Jay, and Carlos, look at him and me.) You two have a audience." Paul tells them while hugging me from behind.

"Just cleaning up, Uncle, and Auntie." Jay said nervously as I giggle.

"Then leave it like you found it, and by that I mean just leave it." I said with a smile and they did as they were told it.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." Jay said to Audrey as I tried not to laugh, and she blushes like crazy, and I felt something poking my butt, and I knew what it was, I knew Paul was hard or He was horny.

"Welcome (Looks at me with a smile) and Welcome back to Aura-Don prep. I'm the headmistress, and your aunt Nefertiti, is the Fairy Godmother and my assistant." The Headmistress said as i smile and agree with her.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-boo"?" Mal asked in a shocked voice as I nod.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi. You know it." The Headmistress said with a happy smile. 

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you, Auntie, Amelia just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal said as I had a small smile.

"That was a long time ago, Mal. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." I said with a warm smile.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Axle, and welcome, Home, mother and Rosie." Axle said with a warm smile of his own as he, Rosie and I hugged, then Let go of the hug.

"Prince Axle. Soon to be king." Audrey said with a happy smile.

"You had me at prince. My mom's and Auntie's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie said curtsying to Axle, and he grasped her hand and lightly kissed it which made Evie blush, and Mal, Paul and I smirk, then look at each other and nod.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey said as I glared at her.

"Oh, Audrey, don't you realize that I'm The Evil Queen." I said as she was in shocked.

"This is Audrey." Ben said with a chuckled.

"Princess Audrey. Axle's girlfriend. Right, Axleboo?" Audrey said as Axle shook his head.

"Actually, Audrey, I'm not dating you, but I would love to date Princess Evie, if she'll have me?" Axle said as Evie was blushing and nods, then Axle lightly kisses her forehead, and Paul and I smirk, proud of our son, making his own decisions.

"Ben, Ella, Axle, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and, Amelia and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut." The Headmistress said with a smile.