Chapter 5.

(Nefertiti's POV)

–[Storybrooke]–

In Storybrooke, the purple smoke is still swirling around the town. Paul and I are on the main street.

"What's happening?" I asked Paul as I looked at him.

"Let's find out." Paul said as I was scared.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said scared as tears welled up in my eyes.

"It doesn't matter if you cast the dark curse or not. You are still a hero in my eyes, and everyone else's eyes. And I love you no matter what happens." Paul tells me as I smile and then nod.

"Aunt Nefertiti?" Snow said as I looked at her and smile, and we hugged, and David was smiling so was Paul, Red, Granny, and the 'Seven dwarves.'

"Your Majesty." Grumpy said as he and the others bowed in respect, and I smile.

"The curse... It's broken?" Leroy aka Grumpy said as I nod.

"Well, it appears so." David said as I nod.

"So, what do we do now?" Ruby asked as I smile.

"Well, I think that I kept this secret from you guys long enough... So, a long time ago, when I was a teenager in the enchanted forest, I met a pirate, name Killian Jones, and we fell in love, it was good while it lasted, and that's because he, choose another, woman over me, her name was Milah, who was married to Rumple, and they have a boy named Baelfire, which, he and I are childhood best friends, I loved him like a brother, but one day, he went missing, then I met another man, his name was Jefferson, we also fell in love, and in a way, we got married, but that got taken away, because of Regina, she made me believe, that he was dead, anyways I had a child with him, and we named her, Grace. So, I'm sorry, that I kept this from all of you, especially you, Paul, and our kids." I said as I had tears that went down my cheek, but I'm glad that I got that off my chest, and Paul hugs me, and I hugged back.

"Anyways, now? Now, I find my cousins." Snow said as I smiled, Emma, Ella, Axle, who has been standing behind them, Emma speaks up.

"So, it's true." Emma said as Mary Margaret cups Emma's face before hugging her. And Emma returns the gesture, and then Snow hugs Ella, and she returns, the gesture, then Snow hugs Axle, who also returns the gesture.

"You three found us." Snow whispers to the triplets, as they were shocked, David joins in on the hug. Henry had also arrived with trio.

"Grandpa?" Henry said as David chuckled, so did Paul.

"Yeah, kid. I suppose so." Paul said as he and Henry hug.

"She did it. She saved you." Henry said as I smiled.

"Emma saved all of us." Snow said as I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, it was my mother." Emma said as I smiled.

"I... Well..." I spoke, but couldn't find the words, to say, so I walked to Regina's house, and she lets me in, and we chat about everything, then we heard banging on the door.

"Open up! Open up, or we're coming in!" I heard Dr. Whale on the other side of the door as I casually answer the door.

"Can we help you?" I asked emotionless, as Regina was smirking.