Chapter 8.

Nefertiti's POV.

Paul and I are in bed, at my apartment, and we have been making out, then I lay my head on his chest.

"What are you thinking?" Paul asked me as he kept kissing my head, and we did have clothes on.

"That it's good to be back." I said smiling as I look at him, and he had his lips on mine, it was so sweet, and passionate.

"Yeah? And what are you really thinking?" Paul whispered in my ear lustfully as I smirked at him.

"Well, that I missed this. And how much I love you." I said as Paul smiles and he kisses my forehead, and I smiled lovingly at him.

"I love you to, baby. And I've been thinking about maybe having another kid with you." Paul said as I looked at him with wide eyes, then I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I would love to have another kid with you, Paulie. But tomorrow, about we start trying." I said as he smiles and nod, suddenly, Emma, Axle, Ella and Henry return home from shopping.

"Hey! Guess what? Taco shells were on sale." Henry said as we look at him.

"Apparently, tacos? Not a big item in the Enchanted-" Ella said as they both pause when they see us in bed, and Emma, and Axle were trying not to laugh.

"What are you guys still doing in bed? It's the middle of the afternoon." Ella asked as henry nods in agreement.

"Uh, The trip back was tiring, and we both needed to rest." I said as Paul nods in agreement.

"Uh, let's... Let's go make the tacos. We have to make a lot, because there's going to be a ton of people at Granny's welcome back party tonight." Ella said as Henry heads to the kitchen, while the five of us whisper.

"We thought you were going to be back later." I whisper to Ella, Axle and Emma.

"Yeah, well, we weren't. So maybe next time, you could put a tie on the door, or send a text, or something. . . You know what? I'm... I'm... Going to go make some tacos." Ella said as her siblings, her dad and I chuckled.

"It's impressive that we can still provide them with a few traumatic childhood memories at this stage of the game." Paul said as he and I smiled at each other.

– [Fairy Tale World – Past - Nefertiti's POV]–

(The Evil Queen, aka, Paul's Wife, Nefertiti, is armored and on horseback, is on a hill overlooking King George's kingdom. Below, she watches as it burns. Several of her men arrive on horseback. this is what she was wearing)

 this is what she was wearing)