Chapter 28.

(Nefertiti's POV.)

I hear laughter, so I step forward and, then I see Mal steal a candy or lollypop from a child, so then I coughed, and the other VK'S ran away. 

"Hi, Auntie." Mal tells me as I smile at her, while Rosie waved at Mal, and Mal smile at her little cousin.

"Hello, Mal. Stealing candy? I'm so disappointed." I said with a disappointed look on my face.

"But, Auntie, it was a baby." Mal said batting her eyelashes at me.

"Mal, give it back to the child please." I said as I smile at her, and she did as she was told.

"Now Auntie, why did you come and see the gang and I?" Hayden asked in a nervous voice as I smile at him.

"Well, my Nephew, it's because, you, the gang, Rosie and I, have been chosen to go to AURADON." I said with a smile as Evie, Carlos, and Jay try to run away, but my minion's stop them. 

"What, Auntie? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal said as I see Evie walk up to us.

"And perfect princes. (Mal and I look at her) Ugh." Evie said as Mal and I smile.

"Everyone is not perfect Evie, but we all were made in God's Image, he loves each and every one of us, so, God aka Jesus Christ, is our Everything, he died on the cross for our sins, then arose from the grave three days after dying on the cross." I said with a happy smile, as Rosie, Mal and her gang smile at me on what i told them.

"Anyways, Auntie, Yeah, and I don't do "uniforms". Unless It's leather. You feel me?" Jay said as he and Hayden high-fived each other.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said as I sighed.

"Carlos, that's a Buch of bullshit, the dogs who do that, are the ones untrain, but the ones who don't are the ones who are train. If you want to meet a dog, let me know alright?" I said with a kind smile and he nods (R. I. P. Cameron Boyce.)

"Thanks, Auntie, Nefertiti." Carlos said as he and I hugged, I pat his back softly.

"Anyways, yeah, Auntie. We're not going."  Mal said as I sighed.

"Sweetheart, I just want you to be happy, and be yourselves, also, don't make the same mistakes, when I was your age. Now lets go pack up and head to Auradon." I said as Rosie, and the others nod their heads and followed me.

(Time skip)

"You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back her magic wand. Easy-Peasy." Maleficent said to, the gang, her daughter, her Niece and I.

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked as I knew what she meant by that.

"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns." Maleficent tells her as Hades and i rolled our eyes.

"That's not what she meant. What she means, is the gang, her, Rosie, and I." I said as Maleficent waves her hand, for Rosie, Mal and I to come closer and we did. 

"It's all about making sure that you guys are happy. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asked as Rosie, and I shake our heads no.

"No, but I do anything to get the job done, even if means, I die protecting the ones I love." I said as the others and Rosie smile at me.

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!" Maleficent said as I giggle evilly.

"Our will, sister dear." I said as Hades, Jafar, and Cruella agree with me.

"Our will, our will. And you kids refuse, then just have a good life in Auardon." Maleficent said with a smile as I smile at my sister in law.

"Evie, my little evil-Lette, in training. You just find yourself a man with a big castle and a Auntie-in-law wing." I tell her in a loving voice as I was doing Rosie's hair.

"And lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie and I said as she and I giggle.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Cruella said as I didn't if I believe her or not.

"Really, Estella?" I asked her as she smiles and nods.

"Yes, I don't want him to get hurt, so please, keep an eye on him for me, Nefertiti, darling." Cruella tells me as I nod.

"Don't worry, Estella, I will." I said with a smile.

"Alright, where is my spell book, and Nefertiti, please give Evie one of your magic mirror's." Maleficent said as I did then got the spell books out of the "Safe" and handed one of them to Mal, then we heard a honk, so I get my things and Rosie's things, then I go out there with Rosie holding my hand, then we put our things in the trunk, then the man tells us that Rosie and I can sit in the front with him, so Rosie and I got in the passer side, while the gang and Mal sat in the back, and the man sat in the driver seat.

"The jackals have landed." The man said in a familiar voice as my and Rosie's eyes went wide, as Rosie looks at the man, and he smiles at both Rosie and me.

"You asshole." I said in my shocked voice as I look at him with a shocked look and with tears of joy, while he chuckled a bit.

"I missed you too, Baby. Both you and Rosie." Paul said with a tearful smile while gently grasping my hand and kissing it.

"Have Fun, we'll miss you." We heard the gang's parents say as Paul drives us off to Auradon.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." We heard Evie say to Mal as I knew Evie was doing her makeup.

"Ew, Evie, stop she's potting." We heard Hayden said as Paul was a little confused so he looks at me wanting for me to explain on what Hayden means.

"Baby, what does he mean by that." Paul asked in a serious voice as he raise his eyebrow at me and Rosie, and she and I look down avoiding his gaze. 

"Mal is plotting to steal the wand and give it to me." I said in a quiet and nervous voice as Paul smiles at me then makes me look at him with his hand.

"If you wanted your wand back, all you had to do was ask." Paul whispers to me with a loving smile and gaze as I smile at him, and so did Rosie, then Mal pushed a button to where they could see us.

"Look!" Evie said as we all look while Paul opens the barrier with a remote.

"It's a trap!" Carlos said as he and the gang began to scream.

"Kids, Calm down, you're not goanna died." Paul tells them as Rosie giggles happily and i smile at her and so did her father.

"Wait, a minute, Uncle Paul?" The core Five said at the same time, as he nods at them, then takes his sunglasses off and smiles at them.

"Hey, Kiddos." Paul tells them with a smile and playful uncle wink and they giggle or chuckled, then we were off to Auradon.

(1233 Words.)