Chapter 33.

(Nefertiti's POV)

"Baby, please snap out it! This isn't you!" Paul tells me as we're having a battel of magic.

"Oh, but it is now! sorry but you'll never see me again!" I said magically knocking him back with my wand, and it looks like this.

"Mother, please, we know you, the real you! So, please come back to us!" Axle said in begging voice as he helps his father, Paul up to his feet

"Goodbye until the coronation!" I said magically disappearing in a puff of red smoke. 

(Time skip)

"I'm back!" I said in my singsong voice as I chuckled.

"It can't be. Go away, mother." Ella said as I giggle.

"Oh, my dear, you are funny." I said with a evil smile.

"She's serious mother." Axle said as he glared at me.

"Aw, well, I'm not going nowhere, so yeah, I'm here to stay." I said as I see Ella nod at the headmistress.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi..." The headmistress said as I rolled my eyes.

"Boo, that's my line, bitch." I said as I magically everyone except The Gang, Maleficent, Paul and his and my kids freeze.

"Psych. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean... Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this? Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns!" Maleficent said as I sighed. 

"You done, Mallie?" I asked as she nods.

"Mother, why are you doing this?" Ella asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Because, I'm getting my revenge. Aw... Falling in love is weakness... And ridiculous. It's not what you guys want." I said as Paul had tears in his eyes, because he knew that I was still in there, and he wasn't going to give up on me.

"You don't know what we want! Mom, have you ever once asked us what we want? we're not you!" Ella tells me as I nod.

"You think, that I don't know that? you guys don't have to be me, I'm trying to help you guys to be the best versions of yourselves, and after everything that I went through, I've tired my best to be the best mother and wife that i can be, I only want what's best for you guys." I said as I slightly smile at them, while Paul chuckled, through his tears, then he hugs me tightly and I hugged back.