Chapter 15.

Nefertiti's POV.

"This mobile hung above your cribs. Uh, um, it was supposed to hang over your cribs." I said to Ella and Emma, as Axle smiled.

"I like the unicorns." Ella said as Emma agrees with her, and we smile.

"Saying goodbye to your father when the curse hit, was the hardest thing that I ever had to do." I said as I wiped any tears that were on my cheeks.

"I know." Ella said as I smiled.

"Every time I look at him, I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't had to." I said as I smiled, at the triplets.

"I do the same thing with Henry." Ella said as I smiled.

"You were doing your best. You were giving him, his best chance." I said as I was ready to be myself again.

"Yeah. But still, things would have been very different I had kept him. We would have had a life together. A normal one. Back in Boston or someplace else. But I guess all that was just not meant to be." Ella said as I smiled and Belle, Henry and Regina walk in from the backroom to sit down, so do I.

"You doing okay, Mom." Emma asked as I nod.

"Yeah. Just ready to be me again." I said as I sat down on the bed.

"(Still looking at the spell book) Not much longer now, Sis. (He turns a page.) Not much longer. (Snaps the book shut) Once we have the wand, all will be as ensured." Rumple said as I nod.

~>*Time skip*<~

"She's back. The Blue Fairy. She gave us the wand." Paul said as he kissed my forehead.

"Do we need anything else?" Ella asked Rumple.

"Only one more item." Rumple said as he opens a cabinet to take out a bracelet.

"What is that?" Axle asked as I knew what it was.

"This is one of the only useful things that I managed to pilfer from Greg and Tamara before they left for Neverland. It renders anyone with magic utterly powerless." Rumple said as it won't lock Papa's powers. He made that cuff, with his own magic.

"I haven't forgotten about all that, by the way." Regina said as I rolled my eyes.

"Hold on, you guys do realize, that Pan made that cuff right?" I said as the others were shocked.

"So it won't lock his powers?" Paul said as I shake my head from side to side.

"So, give it, to me please and thank you." I asked as Rumple gave it to me, and I put an enchantment over it, then I put it on my wrist. 

"I want to make sure when my and Nefertiti's dear old Dad awakes that he is weakened. This will lock his powers." Rumple said as I smiled.

"So what happens now?" I asked as I just wanted to get this over with.

"I enact the spell, you fall into a deep sleep and when you awake, you're back in your own body." Rumple said as Paul knelt down to my eye level.