Chapter 31.

(Nefertiti's POV)

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" I said reading off the chalk board and I see Evie raising her hand.

"Evie." The Headmistress said as I smile.

"What was the second one?" Evie asked trying to be dumb as I see Rosie raising her hand.

"C, give it a bottle, Mama." Rosie said as I clap a little.

"Correct. Again." I said with a happy smile.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos said as Rosie giggles.

"Just pick the one that is the right thing to do or pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Rosie said with a shrugged as I smile.

"Oh." Carlos said as I giggle.

"That makes so much sense." Evie said as I smile and sigh.

"Yeah. . ." Rosie said as I see Ella walking into the classroom.

"Hello, sweetheart." I said to Ella as she smiles at me, and I return the smile.

"Hi, Mom. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation. And Dad wants to talk to you after you're done with this class." Ella said as I did that, then gave the pen and papers back to her.

"What does he want to talk to me about?" I asked with a confused smile.

"About what happened last night between you two." Ella whispers to me as I nod.

"Everyone Here remembers, my daughter, Jane?" The Headmistress said as I look to see Jane and I smile.

"Mom, no!" Jane said as I smile at her.

"It's okay, Jane. They won't hurt you." I said with that kind and loving smile on my face.

"Jane, this is everyone." The Headmistress said as I smile and saw Rosie wave at Jane.

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were." Jane said as she squeal while walking out of the room. 

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" I said reading off the chalkboard as I see Evie, Jay and Carlos raise their hands. 

"Oh! Ooh... get off." I heard Carlos said as I giggle.

"Jay." I said as he smiles.

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay said as i clap a little.

"I was gonna say that." I heard Carlos said as I smile at the boys.

"But I said it first. Come here!" I heard Jay said as they started roughhousing while I rolled my eyes.

"Ow!" I heard Carlos said as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" I heard Jay said as I sighed.

"Ow! Stop! Ah!" I heard Carlos said as I had enough.