Chapter 10: Explanation and Ball Game

Start from the beginning

It took Lin An and the cameraman the entire morning to roughly explore the small island. Whenever Lin An came across interesting or relatively rare plants, he would take the time to explain them to the audience in the live broadcast.

In this way, under the teasing of netizens, Lin An gained a new nickname as an outdoor anchor.

When Lin An returned to the cabin, most of the others had also woken up. Looking at the guests lazily lounging on the sofa out of habit, he asked, "What would you like for lunch?"

"I'm not eating; I just had several bowls of the porridge you made."

"Same here. I'm still a bit full."

...

After listening to everyone's comments, Lin An advised, "Porridge doesn't really make you feel full, so eat a bit more."

At this moment, the director interjected, "One of the rules of the small island cabin is that everyone's basic food is fixed. If you want more ingredients, you have to complete tasks to obtain them."

"Is the food already prepared?" Lu Ruifeng was the first to ask.

Of course not. Considering that not everyone is good at cooking, we suggest that men and women pair up to help each other." the director said, emphasizing mutual assistance. The cunning director tempted the guests by adding the condition of extra snacks as a reward to lure the guests.

For those who couldn't cook and were hungry with no option for ordering takeout, who could resist the allure of a cute pack of instant noodles?

Lin An didn't care. He wasn't picky about the food he cooked himself; as long as it filled him up. Moreover, he had discovered several edible berries on the island, and in the easter eggs he found yesterday, there were plenty of chocolates, cookies, instant noodles, and more to satisfy his hunger.

The wealthy Lin An had no interest in the daily tasks arranged by the director, such as cleaning and weeding. Instead, he was eager to explore the small island and participate in tasks like cleaning up ocean garbage.

The task the director arranged for today was "Blindfolded Beach Soccer." As the name suggests, the guests would be blindfolded, divided into two teams, and the first team to kick two balls into the goal would win.

Looking at Nian Wenran, who seemed a bit weak standing beside him, Lin An asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Just say it if it hurts, don't be stubborn."

"Okay."

The staff handed out eye-catching eye masks to all the guests. The beach wasn't very close to the cabin, but on this private island, there were a few roads where small vehicles could be driven.

Arriving at the beach, the director explained the rules to everyone and then announced that the game could begin.

Lin An put on the eye mask and his eyes went dark. He was not used to it. Taking a few tentative steps forward, he always felt there was an obstacle in front of him, as if he would bump into something. Moreover, his legs couldn't exert much strength, s if he were stepping on cotton.

How to put it? It's like a child who has just learned to walk is put into a world full of thorns. If you don't pay attention, could lead to a bloody mess.

Just when Lin An was getting a bit frustrated, a small hand reached out and touched him.

"Found you~"

For some reason, Lin An's irritable mood calmed down slowly upon hearing Nian Wenran's voice, and he involuntarily smiled, "How did you know it was me?"

"My nose is super sensitive. I smelled your scent and followed it," Nian Wenran explained in a rather proud tone.

The smell is not bad at all.

Although, this wording makes you sound like a little puppy.

Lin An was amused by Nian Wenran's description of him, "Are you a puppy that follow scents?"

"You're the puppy! This is a talent, a talent! Okay!"

"Alright, it's a talent. Nian Little Woof with extraordinary talent," Lin An silently added in his mind, Well, still an adorable Nian Xiao Wang.

Nian Xiao Wang translates to Nian little woof

While Lin An and Nian Wenran were mutually supporting each other in a peaceful atmosphere, Lu Ruifeng on the other side was in a state of chaos.

"Ah ah ah, I can't do it, I'm so scared! Sister Dao, save me!" When Lu Ruifeng, blindfolded and walking forward, suddenly panicked.

Normally, when a person closes their eyes and walks a few steps forward, if they feel scared, they'll just stand still. However, the more Lu Ruifeng panicked, the more he walked. He always felt there was a pillar in front of him that he was about to collide with. He tried to avoid it, but it seemed to follow him like a shadow, trapping him in a vicious cycle.

And Dao Huiqing, who Lu Ruifeng passionately called for help, happened to be located the farthest from him. In addition, as Lu Ruifeng walked while howling, Dao Huiqing had no way to accurately locate his position.

It can be said that the two of them walked farther and farther away from each other...

This chaotic group provided plenty of laughter for the audience in the live broadcast.

The most outstanding performances were from Su Nuo and the new actress Xia Jubai.

Su Nuo's brilliance lay in using the pretext of fear and engaging in lively interactions with the male lead, Wen Jiushi, which resulted in a lot of interaction with his enthusiastic fans. Of course, the true meaning of this brilliance was probably only known to Lin An.

What makes actress Xia Jubai stand out is that she is the only person present who is not only emotionally stable but also exhibited a strong sense of direction. This was evident when, shortly after putting on the blindfold, she quickly located the soccer frame.

As for the terrible performance of the guests in the game, would the director mind?

What a joke, this is a dating variety show.  Who seriously watches handsome men and beautiful women compete? We're here to see their love affairs, okay?