Chapter 2: Original Female Lead Appears

Mulai dari awal

The next morning, Lin An was rudely awakened by his manager, Sister Li.

"Remember your image, if you can stay quiet, don't speak. Help others more, you know, and also..."

"And it's not that the company won't help you, but mainly, we didn't know the program suddenly added a live broadcast format." Lin An recited Sister Li's nagging from the past two days at a faster pace. His ears were practically calloused from hearing it repeatedly.

Sister Li gave Lin An a disdainful look and continued her nagging.

Since the company received notice that the program would include a live broadcast, Lin An noticed that Sister Li was extremely anxious, afraid that he might cause trouble on the show, and she constantly reminded him every few days.

However, Sister Li seemed to have great foresight. The original host didn't listen to her at all, not only causing trouble on the show but also ruining himself.

Finally arriving at the styling studio, Lin An sprinted in with a 100-meter dash.

Phew, peace for his ears.

After a series of fierce operations by the stylist, a brand-new Lin An appeared before everyone. According to Sister Li's request, the stylist created a look that matched the persona of a cool and taciturn person.

Tailored trousers hugged Lin An's well-defined leg muscles, and the black color made his legs look even longer. The buttons on the shirt were done up tightly, the tie was meticulously knotted, and the cufflinks were carefully chosen with a black and gold-edged pattern. Only the hairstyle was combed up, revealing a clean forehead. The strands were a bit messy but still had a sense of beauty.

As long as Lin An didn't speak, he was undoubtedly the CEO straight out of a romance novel.

However, reality often tends to be more stark.

"Sister Li, isn't wearing a suit too formal, and I feel a bit restrictive."

Sister Li: ...

"Shut up!"

"Oh."

Li Zhi felt that the company's decision to give Lin An a new image was very wise. After all, this guy ruined his handsome face every time he opened his mouth.

Although the company was afraid that Lin An would attract negativity by talking too much, it seemed like they were on the same page, and Li Zhi just wanted to applaud.

When Lin An arrived at the villa, there was no one except the directing team.

Something's not right. According to the plot, the male and female leads should have appeared by now. Why is he the only one here?

The real reason is that Lin An is very cooperative and doesn't take much time for the stylist to work on male stars. Moreover, the director of this program values authenticity and doesn't specifically require guests to enter in a particular order.

So, Lin An walked into the villa alone, feeling a bit nervous during the minute when seven or eight cameras were pointing at him.

Following the director's pre-arranged process, Lin An went to the greenhouse next to the villa. At the entrance of the greenhouse, there was a flower stand with 8 different pots of flowers.

There was a sign on the flower stand that read: Please choose a pot of flowers to accompany you during your time in the villa!

Lin An immediately chose a sunflower. It looks good, and if well taken care of, it can also be eaten—practicality and aesthetics, ranking first!