Chapter 1: Transmigrated, Out Of Money

Start from the beginning

Lin An: Why can't I understand what this woman is talking about?

Lin An was about to speak, but the woman opposite clearly didn't want to give him the opportunity.

"Lin An, don't look at the monk's face; look at the Buddha's face. It's been so long since your accident, Director Li hasn't given up on you. With your current state, are you being fair to Director Li? Are you being fair to those fans who have always believed in you?"

Don't look at the monk's face; look at the Buddha's face [不看僧面看佛面] It advises looking beyond superficial appearances, prioritizing substance over surface, and focusing on the essence of a matter rather than being swayed by external factors

Wait, dating variety show, Director Li, fans, and Lin An. Isn't this exactly what he read in that novel last night?

Good lord, he has entered the world of the book.

While he was not unfamiliar with transmigration, being inside a book was still quite novel for Lin An. After all, it was like having precognitive abilities, which was a bit thrilling.

But Lin An's joy was short-lived because he realized he had earnestly read the plot related to the male supporting character yesterday.

He wasn't saying he's a straight male, but in the book, while the main characters were enjoying sweet romantic moments, the subplot involving the supporting character Lin An was particularly tragic, making Lin An feel quite distressed.

If Lin An had read more online novels, he would immediately know the reason. It's because the Lin An in the book serves as a foil to contrast the happiness of the main characters, essentially a tool for highlighting the protagonist's joy.

Fortunately, Lin An was unaware.

Presently, Lin An was still in the midst of balding his head over how to terminate his contract

That's right, the first thing on Lin An's mind after transmigration was how to terminate his contract and make a run for it.

This way, not only could he avoid the plot, but he could also continue his beloved planting business.

With this in mind, Lin An immediately spoke up, asking, "Sister, I have a friend who wants to terminate his contract..."

Before he could finish his sentence, the woman across from him, visibly to the naked eye, skyrocketed in anger.

"You want to terminate the contract? Fine, terminate it! A penalty of ten million. As long as you take out every single yuan now, I guarantee to expedite the termination for you!" The woman finished her sentence with an angry glare at Lin An.

Lin An, a big lad, found himself somewhat trembling under her gaze. Of course, the most intimidating part was the ten million penalty.

Lin An quickly calculated, deciding to sell the mountain he had recently contracted, sign additional large contracts with several food and fruit processing plants, and, with his savings, car, and house, he could barely scrape together ten million.

Anyway, as long as his special ability remained, he had no worries about making money.

About to speak up and express that he could gather ten million, Lin An suddenly realized: Transmigrated, life is there, but the money's gone.

Haha, he suddenly felt that venturing into the entertainment industry wasn't such a bad idea after all. Smiling.jpg

"No, no, sis, don't be upset. I've already said it's for a friend. Why would I want to leave the industry? I'm eager to get up and rush for ten more endorsements right now."