*Play zaroorat from ek villian*

I turned side and saw someone was on knees and crying. I walked towards him an hugged him, his shoulders were too broad to fit in my hands.

"It's okay you can lean on me and cry as much as you want. No one is here to stop you...but don't die. I know there will be some people who would prefer you to die, but believe me there are also people, who might love your existence".

As I was saying all this I realized that he had stopped crying and then i noticed his white shirt stained with my blood.

I moved my hand from him and stepped back. I was so engrossed in consoling him that i forgot i was hurt too...

He stood up and wiped his tears. Like me, he too was drenched in rain, his defined body was visible through his white shirt.

 Like me, he too was drenched in rain, his defined body was visible through his white shirt

He turned towards me and i was stunned to see him. He was Mr. Vikram.

His eyes were all red and puffed up.
At this time he looked no less than a wounded lion. Water droplets were falling down from his hair to his face.

I didn't expected to see him in this state .

He started walking towards me.

"Ouchhh!!" Came out of my mouth when he held my wrist.

"How did this happened and what are you doing here, in the rain" he asked, showing my wrist to me.

I was thinking what to say

"How did this happened tell me siyaaa  for god sake!!!" He roared.

Tears skipped from my eyes. "I..i.. don't know, but it hurts...its hurting me. I am in pain" i said leaning towards his chest. I don't know what he was doing to me but i was  feeling too weak to walk. I leaned on him.

He wiped the tears from my eyes.

He picked me up in his harms and i surrendered me to him without uttering a word.

Why does he always appear before me when I'm in pain? Why god why!!!

He opened the door of his car with one hand and made me sit on the seat beside the driver seat.

He also sat inside the car in driver seat and was searching for something and again my eyes went on his shirt that was stained.

"I am sorry"i said looking down.

"For what" he asked while he continued searching.

"Staining your shirt..and that too white shirt" i replied.

"Are you mad siyaaa?? You're hurt, your hand is bleeding and you're sorry for staining my shirt!!! God damn siya you are not a child or a baby". He took out medical box and grabbed my hand.

"Whh...what are you doing sir" i said nervously.

"Shhhh!!! Can you just sit quietly. I am really in a bad mood today, and i have many ways to shut your mouth" as he said,  i felt my cheeks hot.

He started cleaning the blood from my wrist, applied antiseptic and covered it with Cotton bandage.

"Thank god the cut was not deep" he sighed looking at me.

"See siya, I won't ask you why you did this but...just a few moments ago you were saying me all those things, you are mature enough, don't do this kind of things". He said holding my shoulders.

"I won't" i said nodding my head.

"Meri jaan nikal kar hath mai agyi thi siya, promise me you will never do this again". His hand moved from my shoulders to my cheeks.

"I..i promise" i replied and realised we were too close.

"Sirr..hum kuch zyada hi pass hai"

"Ise zyda pass hona nahi bolte siya. Mere hisab se pass hona matlab rooh ko chuna aur maine abhi tak tumhare rooh ko chua bhi nahi hai"

Oh my godddd...!! What is this man..i will get a heart attack and die..not by cutting my wrist but by hearing his words.

"Ummm what" i said stealing glance from him.

"Nothing, i will drop you home" he said.

"No no..i came here in scooty, i can go back on my own" i said nodding my head

"To hell with that scooty, i will drop you and your scooty it will be there at your door steps. But how will you tell your parents about this" he said pointing towards my wrist.

"Ohh this.. nothing will happen, they won't notice and even if they do, I will make an excuse, they know that i am too clumsy and i get hurt because of my clumsiness"

He leaned towards me. He was so close that my heart was going to explode and then he held the seat belt and clutched it.

Hey bhagwan siya kya kya soch rahi hai tu..pap lgega tujhe.

He dropped me home safely and while leaving he said "take care siya".

I felt good hearing my name from his mouth.

I slowly went inside home without anyone noticing and slept.

Present

"Oh yeh kal galti se cut gya tha college mai" i said.

"Mera dhyan hi nahi gya, dhyan rakha kro beta apna" she said continuing what she was doing.

Glimpse of last night was still clouding my mind
All that felt like a dream. I can remember how his hand felt, how his eyes looked at me, his words.

He saved me.

If he had not been there at that time, I don't know what I could have done.

"Areww scooty" i ran outside to see whether the scooty is there or not.

I was surprised to see my scooty parked outside of my home. He did what he said.

What are you Mr. Vikram singh!!

Hope you all will love this chapter ❤️

Btw i will be writing book on siya's brother Arav  after completing this book.

Guess who will be the female lead🌚

Aram se guess krna..abhi to time hai😌

Don't forget to vote ⚠️

And at last

Love you my readers 🙊❤️